Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to constantly think of you?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You been there before, you text or call a girl, she doesnt return, then you start thinking about her, why she didnt reply etc. Your mind is doing cartwheels, then you text her somemore. She still doesnt respond, then you go kinda crazy...you think about her every second checking your phone for a response.

If you want her to do the same....you need to do the exact opposite . Ignore her, reply late, reply short or dont reply. I assure they will be thinking of you constantly. Even if they really didnt like you THAT MUCH before they will like you now. :box:

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
If you want her to do the same....you need to do the exact opposite . Ignore her, reply late, reply short or dont reply. I assure they will be thinking of you constantly. Even if they really didnt like you THAT MUCH before they will like you now. :box:
Good strategy as always.

Doing this right now. The girl texted me and said she didn't want a serious relationship (neither did I) and said she wasn't ready after her divorce. Whatever.

I told her "ok, do what you need to do" and never wrote back. We'll see what happens....but I think it's over. :yawn:

The general rule here is to just not to be phased by whatever they say...just let it roll off your back. It throws them off.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
Good strategy as always.

Doing this right now. The girl texted me and said she didn't want a serious relationship (neither did I) and said she wasn't ready after her divorce. Whatever.

I told her "ok, do what you need to do" and never wrote back. We'll see what happens....but I think it's over. :yawn:

The general rule here is to just not to be phased by whatever they say...just let it roll off your back. It throws them off.
Great response. anyway who cares but I guarantee she will be back..then you can tell her to fvck off. women always have thousand reasons. Dont let them take control

B

BeDJ

1) Women have 10x more options than you, whether you want to admit that or not.

2) This sh!t does not work.

3) I have to ask about your fairy-tale story how this worked for you.

In order to beat a women at her own game, you must realize her game, beat her to it and establish your own strategy.

After the first date, a women WILL talk to her friends or google 'does this guy like me' IF you played your cards right. Read up on it briefly, and get the gist of what strategies they are doing.

Anyways, OP is caught up in his own fantasy, I would not take his advice at all.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
1) Women have 10x more options than you, whether you want to admit that or not.

2) This sh!t does not work.

3) I have to ask about your fairy-tale story how this worked for you.

In order to beat a women at her own game, you must realize her game, beat her to it and establish your own strategy.

After the first date, a women WILL talk to her friends or google 'does this guy like me' IF you played your cards right. Read up on it briefly, and get the gist of what strategies they are doing.

Anyways, OP is caught up in his own fantasy, I would not take his advice at all.

Maybe the OPs advice wouldn't work for every girl, in every situation, but I personally believe if the girl already has high interest that if you do this to her it will maintain it or heighten the interest.

Either way, magical strategy or not, it is still a good guideline to follow so that you don't text a girl too much, which leads to far worse things.

B

BeDJ

mikey2012 said:
You been there before, you text or call a girl, she doesnt return, then you start thinking about her,
@kraytkiller

Does this sound like someone who has high enough interest?

Mikey is introducing a retarded strategy:

Oh She has low interest! Let me be indifferent and she will all of a sudden have high interest! Winner winner masturbation dinner!

Mikey is pulling sh!t out of his own ass.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
@kraytkiller

Does this sound like someone who has high enough interest?

Mikey is introducing a retarded strategy:

Oh She has low interest! Let me be indifferent and she will all of a sudden have high interest! Winner winner masturbation dinner!

Mikey is pulling sh!t out of his own ass.

My bad, I didn't really comprehend what he said, since I figured I already knew it.

Yeah, no, haha. Using this tactic on a girl with low interest or introducing it late to the game wont work... You have to do it from the beginning BEFORE the interest drops.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl truly into you she won't pull any of this cr@p...

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in my case, I was banging this chick for a month straight and then she flaked for about three days and it was pretty much over. I went ghost, and deleted her number...and went on a date with another girl (backup plate) 4 days later, and she tagged me a Facebook post with her - so the girl I was banging probably saw that. If anything, social proof made her see that she was easily replaceable.

Whatever the case may be for anyone in this thread, always remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder and scarcity=value. When things aren't going great always have your foot out the door and be ready to disappear. It saves you the heartache and makes you stand out from all the other guys who orbit her, kiss her ass, text stupid crap to her, and try to call her. You'll be the one guy who "vanished" and part of her might be curious why you are different.

If not, well at least you moved on.

Never, ever put that woman on a pedestal unless she gave birth to you!

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
You been there before, you text or call a girl, she doesnt return, then you start thinking about her, why she didnt reply etc. Your mind is doing cartwheels, then you text her somemore. She still doesnt respond, then you go kinda crazy...you think about her every second checking your phone for a response.

Nope. It would only work if her interest level is high to begin with, and if you overdo it, like BDJ said, she has 10x more options so she won't go waiting around for your next text or call.

The point is, though, that if you don't respond right away it means you've got sh1t going on in your life, so if you actually do, you won't need to consciously wait X amount of time to respond.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:

Yeah bro that doesn't make sense. How does not calling her make her want you if she is already not calling you? It would make more sense to call her.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get a women continuously thinking about you is to give them an earth shaking orgasm. Field tested.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a case of bitter projection... but there's a flaw in this theory: acting in this manner only attracts the kind of women you hate. Y'know, the low self-esteem, negative / unhappy, game-playing, drama queen crazies. Like attracts like. Becoming an ******* to ward off *******s only attracts even more, bigger *******s (especially when you're doing it for the same bitter, hateful reasons; ie, unintentionally becoming an actual ******* - not just pretending to be one - even if you assume differently).

Been down this route before - even with (fake, bad) friendships, and people in general... all you're going to attract are losers with issues. It's not going to stop them from being the way are - it's only going to attract their crazy asses to you. They flock to this kind of ****. Fight fire with fire, and you'll get burned.

The real problem is the mindset and issues you have, and who you're attracted to as a result. Stop being a crazy, low self-esteem, co-dependant drama queen, and you won't have these problems... for serious. :trouble:

As well, learn to become more content / happy and less crazy, and you'll be repelled by these behaviors - even when others become crazy-obsessive towards you. You'll see how pathetic they really are (as you once were, for the same reasons).

What others have said is also true. This doesn't work on low interest girls.

Taking it further: what actually works is being super awesome (and yes, nice) - while also maintaining a challenge and mystery. They have to actually LIKE you - and what you have to provide, or as they perceive it to be - before they want more. Holding back from there definitely increases their interest further - as well as in general. Never give too much, or be too available, but don't be a jerkface, either... unless you want to attract negative people into your life (ie, losers). They're the only ones attracted to *******s - right from the jump. Yea, they deny it, play the victim, blah blah... but they knew they were negative, low class, hateful people all along - and their similarities attracted them to each othe, and kept the crazy drama going from there (which they sought after).

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is not being too available. Have a strategy to keep interest levels high.
Obviously if a girl not into you she won't even care. Once you are in a relationship you still have to keep interest levels high and responding straight away will lose some of your mystery.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That I can agree with... even from the beginning. Just don't take it too far, or you'll attract needy, crazy *****es.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

There is a flaw in this strategy, as with all male strategies in the dating game. This all depends on the woman's interest level. If you show low interest to a low interested girl, she'll go ghost on you, I garontee! Oh yeah, and what the hell do you think is gonna happen when you ignore her texts and then a hot guy comes along and talks to her? She'll throw you on the backburner (or worse, the friendzone)!

Women typically reject men without verbally telling them. Them going ghost is the safest way for them.

Case closed.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a girl will constantly think of you unless her interest level is sky high. However, if she has some interest in you already the best way to make her think about you is to not be clingy and call/text all the time. IF SHE IS INTERESTED, she will talk to her friends about you, she'll think about you, she'll Google "does he like me", etc. just like the guys above have said. She will wonder where you are and why you are not contacting her like most other guys.

You can increase her interest level by getting together IN PERSON, be sexual, flirt, and ESCALATE.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION

It's not about purposely texting her in a very untimely manner.

That's not going to work.

To make her think of you all the time =

Whenever you are WITH her, show her the best time of her life. Make her feel like no other guy does. Cultivate those emotions in her. Rock her world. And then suddenly disappear for a couple days.

Being aloof is not about rarely texting her, showing no emotion, etc.

Being aloof means you go and be dominant, lead the interaction, be the man, but you aren't focused on the OUTCOME. Your actions alone should bring you self-content and self-amusement, not the outcome of the whole interaction. That is what being aloof is all about.

~BigSmooth

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
mikey2012 is correct for the most part. A woman's psychology is not dramatically different from a man's. A lot of people act like women are f*cking aliens with totally different minds. This is not so.

A woman's ego needs validation through attention and when you withhold attention it WILL create insecurity and a bruised ego... regardless of how much she "pretends" she doesn't care. She cares.

With that said.. don't waste your energy playing head games with women who don't want to f*ck you. Spin plates and stop over-analyzing. Women who are not f*cking you are not important enough to analyze.