"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to get a girl to become your girlfriend?

S

Stick

Guest
How do you get a girl to become your girlfriend? what do you say after the first date?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Hola Stick! Welcome to our clan ;)

I suggest that you start off by going through the DJ Bible.It contains some great posts which shall help you in understanding the concepts behind the Dj mentality.

It can be found at:

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

Happy reading!!
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
you dont SAY anything, it's what you do ;)
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Become friends with one of her best female friends. Make a good friendly impression to her and she will surely talk good about you in the presence of your current target. Girls listen to each other and are easily influenced. Then go for kill. Good Luck.
 
Top