"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HOW TO: generate interesting convo!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
I have seen a lot of these types of threads:
"I have a great start when meeting girls but then the convo just sort of... dies."

When I first started out I too had this problem, and I sometimes also freeze everynow and then, can't be on my game all the time. The problem is you start to think about what you say before you say it.. then nothing comes out. You think to yourself, I shouldn't say that, its AFC, or its boring, or whatever.

I figured this thread could be used for everyone to compile all the different/unique/interesting conversation topics or things to do when talking to girls so that the convo doesn't die out, but most importantly to KEEP HER INTEREST HIGH and to let you have fun when talking to her. These could be used at parties/clubs/bars/on a date/almost anywhere.

I'll start us off:

questions:

favorites (what was your favorite vacation? favorite movie?) etc, then you can branch off to many topics (the bahamas sound awesome, i love the beach blah blah)

extremes (what was the scariest moment you've had? what is the craziest thing you've done?)

I have more but I'll wait to see everyone else's!

i think this post could really help a lot of us out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WhatsReallyGood

New Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
[/B]

questions:

favorites (what was your favorite vacation? favorite movie?) etc, then you can branch off to many topics (the bahamas sound awesome, i love the beach blah blah)

extremes (what was the scariest moment you've had? what is the craziest thing you've done?)

[/B]
These sound like good convo topics, but how do you introduce this into a conversation? To me, it would be strange just to bring up " what was your favorite vacation?" from out of nowhere.

I haven't been on an actual date yet(but hopefully that will change soon:D ), but this doesnt seem like party/club/bar conversational topics. I thought you only bring this stuff up on dates.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
MORE:
upcoming events (spring break/summer/christmas break, whatever... i.e what are you doing for spring break? where are you staying? who you going with, etc)

what have you been up to? (whatd you do last night? whatd you do earlier tonight?)

who they're with (2 chicks together, just ask how they know eachother, etc)

music (what was the last concert you went to? what type of music do you like?)

surroundings (talking about other ppl/the environment is ALWAYS good, it breaks the ice and she can easily comment too and it gets her more comfortable... i.e- look at that guy, what a dork etc)
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: HOW TO: generate interesting convo!

Originally posted by WhatsReallyGood
These sound like good convo topics, but how do you introduce this into a conversation? To me, it would be strange just to bring up " what was your favorite vacation?" from out of nowhere.

I haven't been on an actual date yet(but hopefully that will change soon:D ), but this doesnt seem like party/club/bar conversational topics. I thought you only bring this stuff up on dates.
seems like you have a lot of work to do...

you can talk about anything anywhere (few exceptions) these are just examples

to introduce stuff like this like "favorite vacation" you can set it up (or just blurt it out if nothings really going on, it will get them talking and that is good)

to set it up relate something to it within context, or give your experience/feeling first

i.e

(spring break is coming up)
you- i cant wait for spring break! im so pumped, what are you doing for it?
her-...

no real need to set that up but dont just fire away questions at her, that gets REALLY BORING (for her and YOU which is the most important thing)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WhatsReallyGood

New Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
WHITEHYPE ,

What topics do usually bring up at party and on a date?
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Not exactly having the gift of the gab, I've found it pretty good to steer away from outright questions sometimes.

Have opinions on anything and everything and comment on things happening around you or in the news. To make it fun you can make your comments a bit more right/left wing than normal. If she is a halfway intelligent girl, you will soon have some decent banter going back and forth.

Make her think, challenge her beliefs, get her blood boiling a bit... just don't be obnoxious or rude.
 
Top