Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to game women you got in a car accident with

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got in a mild car accident with a lady. No serious damage happened ot my car and she said thank-you and shook my hand. She wasn't really that hot but fvckable. I was confused by the whole thing and wondered how I could have gamed her differently. Should I have gone for a hug and kiss-close in the middle of the road? Any tips from the pros?

I think the issue here is I fapped this morning and lose my mojo/energy. Perhaps @SW15 and fapping to OF hors could be ruining game as you don't have that extra umph to do that hug, or go for that kiss-close or see if you can get a bj in your car (especially if there is damage to your car). Any thoughts?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not joking. I did think about it after the fact when I was driving home and said, well a woman did approach me, could I have handled that differently? Judging by the response so far, it's just a mental fantasy then. It's not realistic that anyone could "game" in an extreme circumstances, unless he's a chad right?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"You seem like a cool girl. Would you like to hang out sometime? I wont take you to the Bumper Cars, I promise"

Or if she hit your car from behind you could have said:

"You rear ended me. So how about I rear end you?"
-Barney Stinson

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You seem like a cool girl. Would you like to hang out sometime? I wont take you to the Bumper Cars, I promise"

Or if she hit your car from behind you could have said:

"You rear ended me. So how about I rear end you?"
-Barney Stinson
It was on the back of my car so the rare end line makes sense. She looks like she was middle age but had a nice behind. Now I feel like I missed out but can use that line next time.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a FedEx driver making deliveries. She would be busy.
Then change to "hey can I buy you a drink or cup of coffee sometime"? If she says sure, take her number. If she declines, say OK, it was nice meeting you.

Be natural it's not that complicated. No need to 'game' every chick you meet, that can sometimes come across contrived and phony.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then change to "hey can I buy you a drink or cup of coffee sometime"? If she says sure, take her number. If she declines, say OK, it was nice meeting you.

Be natural it's not that complicated. No need to 'game' every chick you meet, that can sometimes come across contrived and phony.
Good idea. I think anything else would be too pervy. Maybe it was good I released steam earlier today or I may have found myself in more trouble if I followed my baser instincts. Most people here are not fans of hugging women anyway.

The other thing I might add is that women are often more receptive with me (ie in terms of giving their number or being nicer) after I hug them rather than if I don't. I have a few cases in point:
1) There is a cashier that asked for my number and offered hers. I hugged her a while back as she looked sexy (wearing a elf outfit during the holidays, I said "Merry Christmas" and hugged her by extending my arms out. She asked me for hugs afterwards when I left the store and looked forward to hugging her when I saw her. I broke with her because she was into astrology and was not comforable.
2) There was another lady that I had hugged during the holidays back in 2013 and she was very nice and receptive to me afterwards until she saw I met my ex-wife.

If a woman lets you hug her then she'll give out her number. It's like a weight is lifted when I hug a lady. Therefore, it would make sense to go for a hug before asking her out for coffee?

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Hey if you're not busy, can I buy you a cup of coffee'?

No special "gaming" required.
"She was a FedEx driver making deliveries. She would be busy."

You can tell by his pansy ass reply that this dude lacks game, and simple social skills.

Obviously, if the bytch is at work, it isn't expected that she just drops everything and take off work early to go have coffee with him.

So you set up a date for a future time.

It isn't rocket science.

Either this dude is sensationalizing his own thread and purposely playing the fool to give this thread more steam, or his social awkwardness is that of epic proportions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, if the bytch is at work, it isn't expected that she just drops everything and take off work early to go have coffee with him.
Honestly, I was in a rush myself and would not have time for coffee meeting at moment. Honestly, I'm in a very tight spot and stay at home most of the time unless its to run errands. I'm actually on caregiving leave to take care of my elderly mom who recently suffered an accident and had a knee-replacement and she can't be left alone.

Under better circumstances a coffee date might be logistically possible, but not now. Even if I arranged a coffee date, what good would that do if you really believe I have no social skills?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I was in a rush myself and would not have time for coffee meeting at moment. Honestly, I'm in a very tight spot and stay at home most of the time unless its to run errands. I'm actually on caregiving leave to take care of my elderly mom who recently suffered an accident and had a knee-replacement and she can't be left alone.

Under better circumstances a coffee date might be logistically possible, but not now. Even if I arranged a coffee date, what good would that do if you really believe I have no social skills?
Mode One.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector

Your thinly veiled contempt for SS is palpable in a post like this. Serious question - what do YOU get out of being here these days?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got in a mild car accident with a lady. No serious damage happened ot my car and she said thank-you and shook my hand. She wasn't really that hot but fvckable. I was confused by the whole thing and wondered how I could have gamed her differently. Should I have gone for a hug and kiss-close in the middle of the road? Any tips from the pros?

I think the issue here is I fapped this morning and lose my mojo/energy. Perhaps @SW15 and fapping to OF hors could be ruining game as you don't have that extra umph to do that hug, or go for that kiss-close or see if you can get a bj in your car (especially if there is damage to your car). Any thoughts?
This is a prime opportunity for daygame. Most guys wait years for such an opportunity to happen. When such a blessing comes to you, you gotta take advantage.

She touched your hand bro. Green light means GO. Her feminine wiles confused you, but you gotta push through them.

Next time when she touches your hand, you hold on tight. As tight as you hold onto your d1ck while fapping. You bring her into your broken car at the side of the road. She touched your hand — this means she LOVES you. Next you make out with her in front of all the cars driving by. That's serious social proof man. Then go right up to your fender bender, and bend her fender. All the girls will stop and bang you on sight.

Your instincts were right. Now you have to capitalize off of them and become CHAD.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a prime opportunity for daygame. Most guys wait years for such an opportunity to happen. When such a blessing comes to you, you gotta take advantage.

She touched your hand bro. Green light means GO. Her feminine wiles confused you, but you gotta push through them.

Next time when she touches your hand, you hold on tight. As tight as you hold onto your d1ck while fapping. You bring her into your broken car at the side of the road. She touched your hand — this means she LOVES you. Next you make out with her in front of all the cars driving by. That's serious social proof man. Then go right up to your fender bender, and bend her fender. All the girls will stop and bang you on sight.

Your instincts were right. Now you have to capitalize off of them and become CHAD.
Yeah, need to work on the capitalizing department. If you don't use mode one with a lady that is in the wrong with a car accident (ie no damages) and you can play on her guilt, then when are you going to use mode one? This was like perfect.

The question is where do you find the motivation to captalize? Is it by going on no-fap?