Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to game a girl that just walks by you

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was heading into B&N and this smoking babe, I'm talking nice D tits, thin bod, great figure...damn I would've nailed that, but of course I didn't say anything to her. I kinda need a default pickup line, anybody got one? Like a line that isn't too cheesy that you can use when you are stumped. I usually prefer situational openers but the only thing I was thinking was "damn I wanna tap that ass"...so I need something on standby for these situations.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i have one,, its called *hi,how are you*
dont matter what ur first line is, the only thing that matters is your goal and weather you achive that or not,,can have the greatest 1st line in the world,, if u dont know what to say,, or which direction to go after that, ur goal is not gona be met

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to try "Damn, I wanna tap that ass" at least once. I have a feeling that results may vary on that one.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually never try approaching moving targets: I target girls who are stationary, at least for a moment, or better yet seated for an extended period of time.

Shark advocates a direct approach for girls on the move, such as saying: 'stop' or 'please stop' and then following with some convo along the lines of 'you are beautiful, and I would like to get to know you better' or, 'do you know who you remind me of? Of someone I should meet.'

I know this shyt sounds corny, but if she's moving along her merry little way, what choice do you have? If you open with something indirect like an opinion opener or question, she might just give you the answer and go along her way.

Try it and report back.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Damn I wanna tap that ass" is good...no just kidding, there is nothing smooth you can say in that situation so you have to say something stupid and hope she goes for it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best is "Excuse me, I have a question...."

You almost always will have someone stop you.

Then maybe ask where something is. Try to work it from there. At the very least you got a chance to talk to her and didn'g pass it up. I mean chances are high she is headed somewhere, but in the right circumstances you could work it into a longer convo and a number close.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask directions. Telling a beautiful girl she's beautiful puts you into instant chump territory. Don't do it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I was listening to Sharks playboy lifestyle and he recommends saying "Excuse me I'd just wanted to meet you" or something like that.

Not sure if that might be chumpy or not but who knows. Anythng is better than nothing.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I know. I was listening to Sharks playboy lifestyle and he recommends saying "Excuse me I'd just wanted to meet you"
It sounds damn good to me!... but if you think long enough about it, it is not very practical: what she is gonna say? It is not a question, it doesnt require a reply .. and she is busy walking somewhere....it is like we help her to come up with an excuse "Sorry I am a little busy right now"...
I believe the opener for a moving target should be more aggresive, simple " Excuse me... Those are nice boots\sandals.. where did you get that?" would accomplish a lot more, because catches her, it requires an answer...i.e. she will stop for a second and will think. And maybe even like you meanwhile...

I think is topic of moving targets is still a little unresearched: I personaly see that 70-90% of all women are moving from point A to point B. If we dont stop and approach moving targets then we lose most opportunities....

Openers for moving targets should start with "excuse me..." since she is moving. Probably there will be little to no EC agai since sh eis moving and littel to no things to comment on since she is not standing\sitting next to something.
Therefore I guess it is a good way to commnet\ask somehting about her clothes. "These are _really_ cool... where did you get them?" - of course it sounds a bit silly, why would a guy care where she got that piece of her clothes? But most opener are not super intellectual .. and it is not so much about the words anyway.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall some guy opened me at a mall:
" Excuse me.. are you from YYYY area?"
He was dressed up, with a folder or somehting and looked like somebody who is going to ask you to fill out some forms or buy some silly stuff.
Me: Hmmm.. Why?
He: We are expanding our blah blah business in this area. You are sharp dressed and blah blah.....
In the nutshell: he wanted me to start opening people like he does, to sign up and sell some chocolate bars associated with "sports nutrition".

We can learn something from this story:
a) he had to stop me, since I was walking pretty fast and didn't even notice him - he was almost shouting.
b) he stopped me with a simple, clear, decent, short question that is easy to answer.
c) He used "sharp dressed" compliment! It is not easy for a guy to come up with a compliment for another guy. But it is much easier to come up with a compliment like that if you see a girl.
d) he didn't wait untill I start asking him about his business, he went on and on....

So here is another corny opener designed for moving targets:
"Excuse me.....you look sharp!"
She would probably say one thing: "Thank you..."
Now time to ask a question:
"Are you from this area\city?" or anything else...

It doesn't matter if she dressed like she is going to the beach, or have her sweat pants on and ponytail... she still wil be flattered...

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Other openeres for moving targets?

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score

im thinkin body language man... pickup lines are ****, like my good pal once said, "unless youre joking, pickup lines are stupid, and especially to fine broads they can see right through you, its an obvious man stratedgy in their eyes.

body language: try lookin in her eyes, maybe you can mutter somethin like whoa.... but if shes interested she will look right back atcha, then you just start off by sayin "hi".

guys.... let me tell ya somethin, girls are NOT anything special they are human beings just like me and you and if you try to treat them like they are some mysterious thing thats damn near impossible to figure out, you aint gettin anywhere.

remember they wanna **** just as much as us... my advice. work on your physical appearance, bc you need that boost of confidence....and also dont be scared of rejection that just gets in the way, master that bold move, you guys know whats up.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHAHAHAHHAHA
you really think "Damn i wanna tap that ass" will get her to like you? lmao

Altho this COULD happen...

You: Damn i wanna tap that @ss
Her:...
Her:Sure! To tell you the truth... im a dirty HB10 hor that sucks d1ck for 10cents! Get me in bed now.. or ill jump you right here!

lol...:rolleyes:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Excuse me, u have $50 bucks I can borrow? then smile

Blonde: (surprised) LOL, WHAT!!?

You: I'll pay you back I promse, just give me your number. (then smile)

raykingofchina

Reaction score
how about mistaking her for someone you know?

"heyyy, i know you! you're that (some commercial, e.g. crestwhite) model with the nice teeth (or some other feature that's not overly complimented)"

that would definitely catch my attention.

I actually had this happen to me once when I walking to the trash and waved at someone i thought i knew as I walked by her. You could tell she was like "what the heck" but waved back. I started to say hi but realized I didn't know who she was. I started laughing about it, and told her about my "honest" mistake.

She then told me about how she "felt" and all that good stuff when I waved her to and how she didn't know me blah blah. We introduced ourselves and I brought her over to the table my friends were eating at cuz she was eating alone.

actually yeah, because i find that it helps a lot usually, for two people to feel more familiar together, when they experience some sort of situation together.

e.g. seeing someone do something really stupid and then looking at each other and knowing what each other are thinking or like when we were in high school and did a project with someone

it's those kind of experiences that bond people

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you walk past a girl who clearly shows signs of interest, like she quickly looks away when you get eyecontact with her, starts fondling with her hair then looks back at you. In this case I guess she would be more open?

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
You: Excuse me, u have $50 bucks I can borrow? then smile

Blonde: (surprised) LOL, WHAT!!?

You: I'll pay you back I promse, just give me your number. (then smile)
THATS BRILLIANT!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by iveyleeger
Just ask directions. Telling a beautiful girl she's beautiful puts you into instant chump territory. Don't do it.
Only if you do it like every other chump.

If you have a strong frame and confidence, as well as good body language, you can open with just about anything, including telling her that she is beautiful and that you would like to get to know her.

Done correctly, it's very powerful.

Done incorrectly, and you're just another afc

Asking directions is afc behavior - she knows why you are talking to her and what you want, and it's not directions.

As Shark would say "Excuser" behavior.

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can open about anything, just see her as a friend and act accordingly.

you can also see if she takes a liking to you, more then likely she will do something to show it's okay to talk to her. if she likes what she looks she'll let you know and won't want to pass the opportunity up. both i have seen out in public.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martoslo said:
What if you walk past a girl who clearly shows signs of interest, like she quickly looks away when you get eyecontact with her, starts fondling with her hair then looks back at you. In this case I guess she would be more open?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this means she's interested.

Yeah, old thread.