Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to gain confidence when you have no friends, limited social skills

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
and generally have grown to not like yourself very much?

I have aspergers, I don't use it as an excuse for failing, I wouldn't even admit to myself that I had it until I was 22. Now I'm 26 and I've had 4 years to reflect on how it's affected me.

I'm making a genuine effort to try new things such as meetup groups even though it doesn't come naturally for me.

At this point I have the frame of mind of a complete outsider, I don't have much of a clue how other people live or what makes them tick. Men or women.

I have a reasonable job but the cost of living is so high I'm still not independent. I hope to get my own place next year but I don't hold out much hope of being able to afford somewhere I would actually like to live.

My life is pretty ****. I know some guys can probably make this outsider personality work for them but they are the bad ass types who go out mountain climbing and wrestling bears while I'm at home masturbating or watching youtube videos.

I need a step by step plan to become that guy, but there's going to be so many steps involved for me, I don't even know what to do.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usual formulas: Break outside of your comfort zones.

1. Start doing things you have never done before. Not going to social meetups, but physical activities, such as rock climbing, etc that you can put your mind into without awkward social moments.
2. Go somewhere you have never been. Stay for a few months if you have money, or just go on weekend trips.

1 will give you confidence. 2 will allow you to tell stories in social situations.

There is no end to this process. You do this till you die. Rinse and repeat

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usual formulas: Break outside of your comfort zones.

1. Start doing things you have never done before. Not going to social meetups, but physical activities, such as rock climbing, etc that you can put your mind into without awkward social moments.
2. Go somewhere you have never been. Stay for a few months if you have money, or just go on weekend trips.

1 will give you confidence. 2 will allow you to tell stories in social situations.

There is no end to this process. You do this till you die. Rinse and repeat

This is a perfect short answer. For a longer answer, check out my 12 week "FA to Local Celebrity" guide on Youtube. 100% free. No BS.

Good luck man.