Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to flirt

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, there isn't anything to be looking for. Women are either into you or they aren't. "Flirting" techniques from a guy a woman is attracted to will be positively received, the exact same thing from a man she has no interest in would be seen as "creepy" or "awkward" etc.

The only thing I can think of that you should concern yourself with is making sure you are not behaving platonically with women that you are in fact interested in. These women may just assume you aren't interested in them and will automatically friend zone themselves or reject you to avoid a sense of embarrassment.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is a reciprocal dance. Example:

A girl & I were talking. The conversation went towards whiskey. which we discovered we both liked. She said: ‘We should get a drink together.’. Me:’I can get a bit unpredictable when I drink whiskey.’. Her: ‘Dangerous? Do you bite?’. Me: ‘No. But I scratch.’.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Sanghelios,
If you are an Older Man I have found a good tactic on a Woman with rings,is to grab their ring hand and hold it saying....I think there is a story around this!
Right away you get a reaction,if she is coy and starts talking,you are in with a chance,she has conceded the high ground,if she pulls away then best move on to greener pastures.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios are you saying if you are physically/aesthetically a 5 and below, you are ****ed?
No, I'm saying that if a woman is NOT attracted to you or where you might not be her type it doesn't really matter what you do or don't do, though naturally disregarding the instances you completely shoot yourself in the foot. You are NOT going to be every woman's type, it's just not possible unless you are exceptionally attractive/handsome. You could be a guy that is 6'3", fit and handsome.....but you are a white man trying to talk to a Mexican woman who doesn't date white men. It doesn't mean this guy isn't actually good looking, he is just not that particular type of woman's "type". Best thing is to figure out what you are as a man, what strengths you bring to the table, your vibe, etc. The next best thing is to then figure out how to play this to your advantage and determine what your target pool of women should be. This is obviously much easier said than done, as a white man that is 6'4" and fit/athletic but also well educated and intelligent I've legitimately struggled to figure out what my target pool should honestly be.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm saying that if a woman is NOT attracted to you or where you might not be her type it doesn't really matter what you do or don't do, though naturally disregarding the instances you completely shoot yourself in the foot. You are NOT going to be every woman's type, it's just not possible unless you are exceptionally attractive/handsome. You could be a guy that is 6'3", fit and handsome.....but you are a white man trying to talk to a Mexican woman who doesn't date white men. It doesn't mean this guy isn't actually good looking, he is just not that particular type of woman's "type". Best thing is to figure out what you are as a man, what strengths you bring to the table, your vibe, etc. The next best thing is to then figure out how to play this to your advantage and determine what your target pool of women should be. This is obviously much easier said than done, as a white man that is 6'4" and fit/athletic but also well educated and intelligent I've legitimately struggled to figure out what my target pool should honestly be.
That just sounds like a round about way for saying you are f***ed. You are just coming up with ways to sugar coat it so it does not sound so bad.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of that you should concern yourself with is making sure you are not behaving platonically with women that you are in fact interested in.
Problem is, if the girl isn't interested in you, and you behave in a non-platonic manner with her, you can get #MeToo'd.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Unless you’re horribly disfigured you can get to average 5 through maxing your body. I’d say if you have an elite physique you’re a 6 no matter your face. The people that cannot are literally farked. But people that are out of shape will do every type of mental gymnastics to continue to be lard butts.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Knowing how to flirt is important. And knowing WHEN to flirt is more important.

Typical flirting styles are push/pull, playful sacrasm (my favorite) and pick up lines (least effective). If I approach a chick, I literally just have a quick conversation. And same goes for texting. Just a convesation.

Witty banter is a must. And if a chick cant at least give me a run in the witty banter department, its over.

As equally important to flirting/witty banter is being DIRECT and making your intention clear and moving on it (Getting her number, getting her out on a date, if out on a date its getting her back to your place).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you’re horribly disfigured you can get to average 5 through maxing your body. I’d say if you have an elite physique you’re a 6 no matter your face. The people that cannot are literally farked. But people that are out of shape will do every type of mental gymnastics to continue to be lard butts.
I agree with this because you aren't overselling it. There have been posters here who say that if you work out, you're at least an 8. Your numbers seem much more realistic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1:

Be Chad

Rule #2:

There are no other rules.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a white man that is 6'4" and fit/athletic but also well educated and intelligent I've legitimately struggled to figure out what my target pool should honestly be.
Here are some viable target markets for you.

1. Athletic, White women who are on the taller side and likely played a college sport. These women will typically be 5'8"-6'2".
2. Sexy strippers and bartenders who have athletic physiques.

Eross

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch some Cary Grant films like Charade or To Catch a Thief. He is the master of banter.