"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to find the Perfect wingman?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It seems like most wingman I meet online here in Sydney are Duds

I am by no means an approach machine, I still have inhibitions when it comes to cold approach but a lot of these guys always hesitate to approach group sets, isn't one of the points of a wingman to distract the other girls while you go for the one? But it doesn't end there a lot of these guys won't approach at all so it makes me wonder why they even bothered to go out in the first place.

I would see my self as upper beginner level, not quiet a newbie but not mid range yet in terms of my game level.

I can't seem to find any good wingman and most days I end up going solo, where can i find a good wingman?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
you shouldn't be approaching left right and centre anyways.

Not all group sets are approachable. Yes you can approach them but its going nowhere no matter what you do.

Do you know when a girl is interested just based on eye contact from across the room? You should notice that stuff first then approach if not they approach you.

If you can get wings just get them out of the house and in the club and around women. Where are you meeting wings online anyways?
 
Top