Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find prospective buyers and how to close a deal with them?

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do different industries have different ways of finding prospective buyers?

Or, is there a general principle or steps that you can take to find them regardless of the product, price range, and industry?

And eventually, how do you close the deal or sale with them?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If talking about marketing and sales of goods or services, of course there are industry-specific together with generic approaches to those. Thousands of whole books, general and industry specific, are out there already.

If talking about trying to sell whole or part companies, company assets or securities, the process generally starts with hiring an investment bank for large companies or an M&A consultant/business broker/specific lawyer/accountant for smaller companies.

As far as closing deals/sales, also lots of literature and resources out there. The modern formula is basic though, get in front of decision maker with a crystal clear knowledge of what -exactly- it is you want from them, and with as near to pure certainty that they are the d-maker, pitch in accordance with whatever "feature, benefit, close" "six sigma" "consultative selling," vogue terminology of the time sales method you learn, close, close, close, close. I have closed up to 13 times before getting the order. Some close more. The kind of clients you want will appreciate that. The ones who take offense or act pissy you don't need.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What materials would you recommend? If possible, something that would give me something to practice that will really cut me up to speed (from experience, there are really things like these).

Thanks!

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first stockbroker job, the recruiter talked up the "training program" at the firm. When I showed up first day with my fresh license, the manager said "here's your desk." I asked about the training program and he gave me a phone book, "there's your training program, sit down and start training."

There are thousands of sales books and tips out there, I've read dozens. Most are good, some are great. Google "best sales books" or "best sales techniques." Read some, but remember that the real progress comes from getting in front of decision makers with your solution to their problem and winning them over together with building a network of social and business contacts that you can help and who can help you. Build a consistent program of doing those things over and over in a way that avoids burnout and you will succeed.

The most recent good book I've read came from a second hand store, is a few years old, and is called "The Power of Full Engagement." Great for anyone pursuing any goal, and especially good for sales.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this sounds like a great advice because it is action-oriented. Will send some more questions along the way after I get some milestones done.