Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find out if woman is interested?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this chick by the way in this small area...

but uhhh..read below...is this a good way?

Sometimes I tease her, talk about things that interesests her alot, etc etc, and do some C & F . (i am known as that kind of a person to her)

Then sometimes when I work with her, I would be just quiet, but not totally quiet. Which is not the normal "happy me". (hoping to make her wonder)

1) By the way, when you guys talk to girls, do they happen to talk about themselves alot when you ask them stuff??? But I notice sometimes they would talk and talk about themselves ALOT to the point where they "forget" to ask you questions back?

or

2)If they dont ask questions back does that mean they are not interested in you or does that mean they forgot about asking you questions back simply because their imaginations are running wild in their head at the moment and completely can't get a grip of themselves?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women talk endlessly when they are nervous and it can mean she is into you and afraid to let the convo flag.

Some women talk endlessly when they are self absorbed.

Some women just talk.

Last year a woman talked at me for an hour before noticing I had not responded once and was watching the TV behind her. Haven't seen her for a while.:D

She still calls. So far I've forgotten to answer.

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. If she says "yes" shes interested. If its "no" then shes not. Its simple at this point.

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert but when I'm attracted to a woman I just let her know I'm interested and see where it goes.

I'd ask for her number or say I'm going out on so and so night and doing whatever and ask if she wants to go.

Act confident and disinterested in her response.

I worked for me...

AZ