Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find a business idea?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting a business has been on my mind for years. Now that I have been working my corporate job for 4 years Im getting fed up of working for someone else for mediocre wages.

How do you come up with a good business idea? Do you sit and just think about it for ages? Do you do lots of research? Talk to lots of people? I'm a bit lost so any help is appreciated.

Romanemp22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting a business has been on my mind for years. Now that I have been working my corporate job for 4 years Im getting fed up of working for someone else for mediocre wages.

How do you come up with a good business idea? Do you sit and just think about it for ages? Do you do lots of research? Talk to lots of people? I'm a bit lost so any help is appreciated.
It deppens of your knowledge and ability of what you can do best. Ofcourse whatever you want to do you just need to explore the market to be precise on what to aim for. Also are you planning to start bussines alone or with a friend/partner who share same ideas?

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

suppose just for a second that you already know what you want to do but you just keep pushing it to the side.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It deppens of your knowledge and ability of what you can do best. Ofcourse whatever you want to do you just need to explore the market to be precise on what to aim for. Also are you planning to start bussines alone or with a friend/partner who share same ideas?
I'm planning to start it alone. There's no one in my social circle which I can see partnering up with. Although if I meet someone suitable in the future I will consider it.

I've got quite a diverse of this skills like programming, engineering, music, and fitness. I'm just waiting for that eureka moment when I come up with an idea I'm happy with.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I struggle with too. It's very easy to go down a rabbit whole and get stuck on one idea. Like you, I'm waiting for the Eureka moment.

What I would say is that, once you have an idea, always be prepared to pivot and try something different. If you identify a problem, it's unlikely your first solution will actually work. I've worked in a few startups and with every one of them, the original idea failed, but the third, fourth or fifth one worked. A lot of it is pure hard work and perseverance.

Romanemp22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm planning to start it alone. There's no one in my social circle which I can see partnering up with. Although if I meet someone suitable in the future I will consider it.

I've got quite a diverse of this skills like programming, engineering, music, and fitness. I'm just waiting for that eureka moment when I come up with an idea I'm happy with.
I suggest you aim for programming or engineering, those are the branches that are still very rare in our society and not many people know how to do it very well. My advice would be in near future,if possible, to team up with a very good programmer and start doing your own business together, but also remember that good advertising and marketing is 50% in every job.

tomfor

Reaction score
I think you should open a business in the field of life in which you now work and have an idea of all the processes.
I started my site only after working in marketing for more than five years.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you like it or not, a business involves taking a series of very serious, potentially forever life-altering risks.

Statistically, younger people's businesses will fail while an older person's business is more likely to be successful... This tells me one thing: The knowledge of finance, people and business is way more important than "Having Youthful Energy."