Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to expand beyond mediocrity?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone here have a hard time landing 7s and up when they first started? I've had more hookups this semester than ever and I seem keep on improving thanks to this website. However a lot of the success lately is basically quantity and not quality. These girls are basically taking ME home with them. I'm talking average girls, 4s - 6s.

It always happens at parties when I'm drunk. I feel like these girls are just preying on drunk guys so that THEY can take advantage of US. Basically I'm drunk and a little horny and they make it extremely easy. It gets me every time. However the next morning I'm always left feeling like I could do better. I don't feel success anymore, I only feel mediocrity. I really don't feel satisfied.

Should I stop trying to hookup at parties? I'm really not looking for a LTR and some of these girls are open to be FBs but do I really want an average girl to be my FB? Maybe I should be looking other places for girls...

Help me out DJs.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of an over-generalized capitalistic approach here: If you want a greater reward, you will have to work harder.

4s-6s are easy to obtain, and so by not really doing much (getting drunk at a party and letting the rest fall into place), you're not really getting much...although lot's of guys would love to be in your position you greedy bastard :p

If you want some higher quality women, go get them. They are in your classes, they are in student groups, they are all over campus. They ARE also at these parties, but of course you'll have to put in the work to game them.

I'm not really sure what you want to hear, but one thing is for sure: Your effort will determine your success.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're landing 4-6s (avg girls) without even trying, then with effort you can land 7-8s.

Sounds like you're hoping the girl will have the balls to come at you. Reverse this. See a girl you're genuinely interested in? Well, be direct and show interest.

For a time I had chubby girls hitting on me like a moth to flame. It was irritating because they'd ****block me at parties.

I ended up going home with a chubby girl now and then because I didn't feel like trying, but they were one of the reasons I stopped going out with my usual friends. For some reason I kept getting hit on by 4-5s at house parties.

Turns out I wasn't putting enough energy in to actually getting the girls I wanted, 7-9s.

When I started actively hitting on hot girls, the chubbies disappeared.

When you are alone (no girl on your arm) at a party and you don't have a girlfriend, then u better be makin some overt moves on the girl(s) you're going for. If you aren't the chubbs will smell your weakness and prey on you like a pack of wolves.

ps. don't be mean to the chubbs. be nice, make them giggle, get their number and hang out with them. They will introduce you to their potentially hotter friends. Don't burn bridges with girls, no matter how... distasteful ;) they are.

story:

was leaving a house party, and one chubb girl (5/10) threw herself on me. I was DD and wasn't drinking, she was a little buzzed but not drunk. I guess she was desperate for some action that night. She threw herself on me and used 'aggressive kino'. (yeah i know, very mixed feelings). I told her politely I wasn't interested in a relationship at the moment, trying to get her to go away nicely. she was trying to kiss me but was too short to do so on her own. She said "me neither".

I assessed the situation, looked around and saw my friends were keeping their distance and the girl I was interested in had left already. I clearly wasn't going to get any action that night.

ended up leaving with her and made out in my car on the street, just to test the waters. got a bj from her in a nearby parking lot. it was great, she was hoping for more but I told her I'd call her the next day to hang out at my place...

I never did. :D

--

moral of the story: gotta be overt about going for a cute girl at a party or else the less attractive but aggressive chicks will swarm you.

if you aren't getting any play, then u can atleast get your pink wet with a 4-6. if anything its good practice. odds are your friends will only be going home with their hand so they can't say anything. she will tell her friends about you (yes every detail) and suddenly you'll be introduced to her friends with a pretext that you have a **** and know how to use it.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on definition. When I first started, I had physically attractive chicks but their other qualities were a bit lacking. It was fun but not people you'd want to get TOO close to for your own good. What has improved other the years is that instead of me "trying to keep" women, women of much higher total quality are trying to keep me around. I'm selective but not in the usual creepo PUA way of trying to impress anyone or something but I'm selective because it's about me and what I want out of life and the kind of person I'd like to spend my free time with.