"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How to even get the first date??

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Ok, guys I dont get why I cant get the first date. I mean, I introduce myself to girls, ****y and funny, kino and received slight kino back. But when I call them to ask them out, they always come up with excuses. WHY?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Don't ASK them out.
I usually say "So, we're chillin ___, what you wanna do?"
Girls are busy people, or atleast try to make you precieve them as busy.
My personal opinion is: If i ask once, and she has an excuse, fine. If i ask twice and she makes an excuse I say: "Call me when you are free, I'll see if I'm open."
Act as if nothign happened. Or Ganji-game her if you feel it would have an effect..if she doesn't call to A) make plans or B) findout why you're ignoring her then shes MOST likely not interested.
sucks.
 

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
of course I never ask her out,

I say stuff like,

"I'm going to town to watch a movie, wanna come and watch it with me?"
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Perhaps they are being polite and unsure about you so they take it easy. You on the other hand are using standard procedures which seem to not be fitting with your style. Take your time.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Slow the game down. No need to rush with numbers, dates phone calls. Just take your time, don't get the number before the 2nd time (unless it's a cold approach...). It could also be that the chicks were just un interrested. But don't give up!
 

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
But you see, I dont ask for their phone number, my college has a student phone number directory so its kind of stupid to ask a girl for her phone number when you can look it up on the internet.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..not at all.
You ever called a girl before, havign gotten her # from that directory.
Stop usina pvssys way out. Ask for the # so u don't ahve to look that **** up. come on man. Don't you wan tto seem confident?[confident guys don't look up #s lol]
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
My college has that directory too, but I always ask for their number anyway. Many girls will friek out and think they are being "stalked" if they get a call like that, unless you know her already.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by deslite333
Ok, guys I dont get why I cant get the first date. I mean, I introduce myself to girls, ****y and funny, kino and received slight kino back. But when I call them to ask them out, they always come up with excuses. WHY?
How soon do you call back?

What exactly are their excuses?


Hang in there, bro.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by deslite333
Excuses:

Too much homework.
Too tired.
In that case, suggest another time. If they still blow you off, forget them; they're worthless to you anyway.
 

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2002
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
San Francisco
no offense but you're obviously not as ****y and funny as you think. maybe you need to work on your game a little bit, throw in a little more funny and a little less jack ass. of course, if it was only 1 or 2 girls, then maybe they just had personal issues to work out. it's all about learning the game, but don't automatically assume that it's the girls who aren't worthy. being a don juan is also about striving for personal perfection.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
How many girls have you actually tried? A lot of guys give up when they don't get the very first girl they approach. Just "keep digging 'till you get to the gold" - basically, keep trying different girls until you get to one who will cooperate.
 
Top