How to escalate with this girl

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in the same college class and about 14 of us have booked a night out were we all share the same dorm to stay for the night.

I've been snapchatting a couple girls from my class since I recently became single and there is this one girl in particular I like however she had a bf.

We've been snapchatting past few days and I've sealed the deal to get her to share the same bed with me.

Her bf is a bit of gimp who's younger than she is and is total disrespecting him by what's she going to be doing with me but how can I escalte this a bit further and make something happen?

I have about 2.5 weeks before we go on this night out

Conversation has went a bit like this so far

Me - remember don't break out deal for night out
Her- I wont ;) do you think I would break it?
Me- nah just making sure ;)
Her- stay in my bed or no deal ;)
Me- no chance, my beds much better plus u will regret it if u don't
Her- ok , top or bottom bunk?
Me- top, don't want people interfering ;)
Her- thought that ( then spoke about something else)
Me- who's spooning ( cuddling) who then?
Her- take a guess?
Me- fine the big dawg will cuddle you then.
Her- what if you aren't any good?

That's as far as I've got but sometimes it feels 2 steps forward one step back?

What should I do ?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cringeworthy, bro. Stop tellin her about it through text, and do your thing on the night in question. Leave all the banter for when you see her. Let her think about what's going to happen (and if nothing does, so be it, act like you aren't phased by it). Don't overvthink it and most certainly don't keep bringing it up via text. It'll make her think it's the most important thing in your life, which in turn tells her you haven't done it before and are putting very high value on it.

Good luck.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
The North Dragon said:
Me - remember don't break out deal for night out
Her- I wont ;) do you think I would break it?
Me- nah just making sure ;)
Her- stay in my bed or no deal ;)
Me- no chance, my beds much better plus u will regret it if u don't
Her- ok , top or bottom bunk?
Me- top, don't want people interfering ;)
Her- thought that ( then spoke about something else)
Me- who's spooning ( cuddling) who then?
Her- take a guess?
Me- fine the big dawg will cuddle you then.
Her- what if you aren't any good?

That's as far as I've got but sometimes it feels 2 steps forward one step back?

What should I do ?
Look what I bolded..you are qualifying to her. Stop that crap now lol.

I'd respond back with something like this, if anything.

"Lol I'm more worried if you will be bad and I'll have to find another lucky girl. BlaBla was asking where I was sleeping"

Let her mind sit on that.

Don't give in to her crap. Hold your frame and power, and just get dirty with her that night, whisper in ear what you are about to do her and just do it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
That's cringeworthy, bro. Stop tellin her about it through text, and do your thing on the night in question.
THIS. Man just run your game when you see her. Acting like this just makes you look weak. Be a man, just make sex happen... that is what she expects.

If have to have the attitude that she is going to fvck you... it's inevitable, because that is what ALWAYS happens.

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Look what I bolded..you are qualifying to her. Stop that crap now lol.

I'd respond back with something like this, if anything.

"Lol I'm more worried if you will be bad and I'll have to find another lucky girl. BlaBla was asking where I was sleeping"

Let her mind sit on that.

Don't give in to her crap. Hold your frame and power, and just get dirty with her that night, whisper in ear what you are about to do her and just do it.

Thanks for the advice.

Been so long since I've flirted with women as I sort of is isolated myself from them whilst in a relationship I've sort of lost my game.

I guess I just want to be in contact with her so that it keeps her thinking about me but what u mentioned before makes sense.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking for validation from her. She already agreed to it so leave it at that.

Have fun light back and forths with her every 3-4 days until it happens and don't bring it up again in such a needy way.