Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to end things gracefully?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. At the same time, I’m glad I didn’t. On our 4th date, she started to reveal some aspects about her life that revealed she was professionally unstable and also had some mental health issues. Again, I probably should have tried to tease things out sooner, but she also didn’t feel comfortable to tell me about those things until date #4.
You did the right thing, most of the time a girl will completely hide the negative things for longer than 4 dates, sometimes months and years, sometimes with a view of taking secrets to the grave and not telling a soul.

You did well to get the info you did without investing too much.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fed and watered her for a month without getting your d!ck wet, that's grounds for ghosting. Just think of all those guys she sucked off and let doggy her in an alleyway after meeting for 15 minutes.
Well said. At the same time, I’m glad I didn’t. On our 4th date, she started to reveal some aspects about her life that revealed she was professionally unstable and also had some mental health issues. Again, I probably should have tried to tease things out sooner, but she also didn’t feel comfortable to tell me about those things until date #4.
You did well to get the info you did without investing too much.
The above quotes show one of the biggest challenges men face in forming relationships. Men are horny and we often want to have sex quickly. This can lead to issues. Sometimes this is called "sticking your dicck in crazy".

I don't think a man deserves criticism for slowing down the path to sex if he's seeking an extended relationship so long as he keeps a good frame. Frame is everything. There are times where slowing down the path to sex will cause men to eliminate women based on behaviors they display.

@Murk is right that this woman likely had many instances of same day/same night sex.

@Cavalier is 32 and the woman in this case was likely late 20s/early 30s, near Rollo Tomassi's Epiphany Phase. In the Epiphany Phase, women are more serious about LTRs and less likely to be DTF quickly. A downside of having sex with a woman in the Epiphany Phase is that she's less likely to have sex fast if she's never been married before.

A woman in the Epiphany Phase who is currently divorcing her husband or recently ended (like less than 1-2 months ago) a multiple year non-marital relationship with a man is a better bet for faster sex, especially the one in the middle of the divorce. Even simple divorces take 3-6 months. No one wants to go without sex for 3-6 months or more during the divorce process. Divorcing women are fast to have sex than women who recently completed the divorce.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 spot on.

Also women in the epiphany phase are likely to rush kids/marriage - in that order. They will tell you what you want to hear "I'm not bothered/lets take it slow/let's not rush" but they all want to get pregnant ASAP and settled (marriage, moving in with you/buying a house).

Unless you are ready to commit (see mentally ill) and go full kids and marriage with a girl you barely know - STAY AWAY FROM LATE 20s AND EARLY 30s WOMEN.

We got guys in that other thread in their mid-30s wanting to settle down like they hit the wall. Sure, settle down, but for your own sake do it in your own time, in your frame, not some up-against-the-clock, devious sperm receptacle, reformed hoe, that needs her kids before her ovaries disintegrate.

You don't owe them the "happily ever after" because they wasted a decade on the CC with nothing to show for it. I've done my bit for the community, ignore this advice at your own peril.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 spot on.

Also women in the epiphany phase are likely to rush kids/marriage - in that order. They will tell you what you want to hear "I'm not bothered/lets take it slow/let's not rush" but they all want to get pregnant ASAP and settled (marriage, moving in with you/buying a house).

Unless you are ready to commit (see mentally ill) and go full kids and marriage with a girl you barely know - STAY AWAY FROM LATE 20s AND EARLY 30s WOMEN.

We got guys in that other thread in their mid-30s wanting to settle down like they hit the wall. Sure, settle down, but for your own sake do it in your own time, in your frame, not some up-against-the-clock, devious sperm receptacle, reformed hoe, that needs her kids before her ovaries disintegrate.

You don't owe them the "happily ever after" because they wasted a decade on the CC with nothing to show for it. I've done my bit for the community, ignore this advice at your own peril.
I had a brain zap reading this but for the right reasons. The other day I was with my childhood friend in the car just talking about life and we both agreed that never take a woman over 25 serious as in mother/wife material.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need to “end” anything. This girl is nothing to you.

Simply stop calling / texting her. If she even reaches out, just give dry-one word answers. She will get the hint.
Stop giving AF, send her on her way and no contact afterwards. But, if you continue the communication, make sure you have to completely crossed the bridge in your mind. Cannot half ass your decision or you'll end up in a messed up place mentally from the fallout and on here asking for advice.