Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to EASILY Join the Top 30% in Looks

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
The formula is very, very simple. All you have to do is achieve and maintain a normal, slim appearance. This would've made you "average" 50 or 60 years ago, but a slim, normal appearance is a prized commodity in this era of super fat, completely inactive proto-slugs we call humans.

70% of the US population is either overweight or obese, so just about anyone who is slim, aka of normal weight, is almost automatically classified as "good looking."

How to achieve a slim/normal appearance? It's remarkably simple.

1. NEVER eat fast food. This is self explanatory.

2. exercise an hour a day. Weight bearing exercise is ideal, as long as you employ proper technique, rest and exercise, in which case every other day is fine.

3. avoid the sun or at least wear sunscreen religiously. Sun exposure will age you extremely quickly.

I could list a hundred extra tips, but the key is to avoid the biggest landmines listed above.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, also depends on where you live. If you like in the US, that'll work. If you live in the Netherlands, it won't, because everyone there is tall and slim.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My face has improved with a few lines and wrinkles, it also looks better with a tan and contrasting grey stubble IMO.
<---- That's me taken about a month ago, I'm finding that the older face combined with a young looking,
muscular and fit body is a very head turning package for females ranging between 20 and 50.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Habits make a man:

- Groom yourself everyday
- Lift heavy weights, mix with cardio
- 10-15% body fat is optimal
- Hygiene/Breath/Odour makes a huge difference
- Get clothes that fit
- Max protein/Low carb worked for me
- Invest in a good cologne, dump the deos.
- Getting some Sun is good for vitamin D, which helps with testosterone and immunity. Wear sunscreen.

Women don't care as much about looks as personality, but getting jacked with washboard abs would make a huge impact.