"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How To Drop A Nice Plate?

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Tell her that you are going through some things at the spur of the moment and that you need some time to focus on yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Straight up man... When I met her, I was going through a dry patch lol

When a dude has gone without sex for a while, even some 5-6's become appealing..

She is nice looking in the face, but she a little on the large side.. not fat, but more like thick with big boobs...

77u2dr.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top