“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to do well in busy loud environments with lots of hot girls and a lot of competition as a guy who does alright in quieter smaller environments?

Hippocrates

New Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
I'm not a newbie, I can do alright sometimes and have had some great experiences in the past. Making out with two girls at the same time, having sex with a girl in the bathroom a few minutes after meeting her, etc. Just made out with a pretty attractive girl the other night. I feel decently confident in chill, low-key environments. But I'd like to figure out how I can do well in busy, loud environments full of 20 something girls running around and where there is also more male competition in the form of hot guys, tall guys, confident guys, etc. In an environment which is full of attractive guys who are willing to approach girls, the advantage that I sometimes have in other environments of being one of the only guys who are willing to approach and have a seductive vibe isn't there as much because there are more guys who are also approaching, plus it is loud, plus the girls seem to be in a sort of ADD mode. I feel that I am decent at seducing with my vibe and body language in a one-on-one situation where there is not much to distract the girl, but how do I even get there to begin with in busy loud environments? Some may ask why I would even want to. The reason is simply that there are more hot girls in those environments than in the quiet ones. Even though I feel fairly good in the quiet mellow bars, the number of girls who go to those is just pretty limited compared to what I can find in busy crowded places so I would like to if possible figure out how I can get better in those busy crowded environments. So I am looking to figure out how to step up my game in these kinds of places.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You have a total of 2 posts. One is in September 2023 and the other was in June 2005. You are likely at least around 40 years old, if not older.

Why would a 40+ guy want to do into a loud nightclub to seduce? Even with the higher quantity of attractive, 20 somethings, it's a difficult proposition.

You seem to have found a solid niche as a seducer in quieter lounges, which is good for a 40+ guy.

You might also be good at non-bar approaching (typically known as daygame) too.

Unless you're going to a hot girl gym, nightlife venues do have the most quantity of attractive women. However, quantity doesn't mean everything and you have to play to your strengths as a seducer in the moment, not who you were in 2005 or 2010.
 
Top