Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to do this

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this chick ive been gaming, but I haven't been able to see her in a while, because she lives like 45 min away, so I've just been texting her. And I thought she was interested, but now I think she isn't. I think she just talks with me because I will be able to drive soon, and she has talked about us going places when I can.

1. If we make plans, she will not be able to make it.
2. Sometimes doesn't text me back.
3. I might have screwed it up, since I said I don't smoke weed, she does all the time and this made me seem like a loser..? or not?

But:
1. She compliments me
2. She might have legit reasons (eg.working, she has 3 jobs)
3. When we do talk, shes seems like shes interested.

Should I next her or what, Ive only been talking to her for a few days though. I'm good looking, dress nice, work out all the time, and I'm pretty alpha, and never say anything AFC at all. So I could be just overreactig here

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
3. I might have screwed it up, since I said I don't smoke weed, she does all the time and this made me seem like a loser..? or not?
Possibly. What I do is say I occasionally smoke weed... Which is pretty much the case. Unless your strictly against doing so you should always say something like that, or it can ruin your image for people you meet.

Or if you want to make it seem like you do, but don't want to end up having to do it, say you used to smoke weed but your trying to stay clean now.

I say keep gaming her until you can drive, and see if anything happens when your driving her around together? If she doesnt get with you after that... Next her.. or confront her and go from there.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good idea for the weed thing.

Its sad that saying you dont smoke weed makes you look like a *****, yet weed decreases testostersone, and all the stoners i know are ****ing useless.

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to date a girl that thinks you are a loser for not smoking weed? That seems a bit shallow to me.

I do think you might be over reacting though. If you like her, go for it. Ask her out on a date. If she rejects you, guess what? She lives 45 minutes away!! Don't next her before asking her out.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know that for sure, she's just like lol, well if you ever wanna smoke it, talk to me or something like that, but she respects me for working out and being healthy

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The weed thing doesn 't mean anything, unless she's like one of those hardcore stoners lol, like hardcore, doing it all the time means nothing, it's just a kick.

Other then that just keep her as an open option, could be valuable fb, if your willing to pay the petrol (builds up with far away gf's trust me lol)

It's a good sign how she talks about you being able to come in car dw bout that either.

Your all good do what you please lol

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
when ANYONE asks me do i smoke I'll jus be straight up with em and say nah, i even went as far to stop hangin with friends that smokes weed...say they hop in your car with the weed and the police pull you over...they throw it under the seat and the police find it(true friend test...will dey blame it on u, or take da blame themselves?):down: ....now ur life is startin to crumble because of a little weed(something to think about lol):nervous: ...BUT ANYWHO! i wud keep her around and jus make her my F^%$Buddy...:woo:

and if you are not like me...and care so much about what people say about you lol....then just say you used to smoke but your trying to clean it up like someone above said!:cheer:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so I am talking to her, and she mentions she takes ecstacy like once a month with my cousin (who's her best friend), I'm not too aware but how bad is that.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ecstasy is Ok as in health wise to take once a month lol

But ecstasy also makes you very horny...

bad or good you decide

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess ecstasy once a month isnt too bad. But E ****s up your mind hella quick so.. Whatever. If you can flow with that it doesn't really matter.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That kinda pissed me off, because I found out thy my cousins a total stoner, but w/e I can use this chick as a fb probably, she only does E like a few times a year, I would never do any drugs, except Ph boosters.

onebigfatcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this same basic question come up quite a bit. There's this girl I'm attracted to, but...., and....,should it keep trying to get with her?

Plates, dude, P-L-A-T-E-S. Women are squirly narcisitic vain attention seeking creatures...god love em! They're attracted to men who already have proven they can get women. Once you have more options floating around out there, not only are more women going to be attracted to you, but you won't care as much (attracting even more women), and you will NOT need an answer to this question.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few plates going, this ones my best option, I don't really like this one even

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to bump

I guess Ill just keep this one around as a FB or w.e, can't do harm that way. Shes not a slut or anything, she says she just wants to have fun, so she does drugs...

w/e

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Well I don't know that for sure, she's just like lol, well if you ever wanna smoke it, talk to me or something like that, but she respects me for working out and being healthy
Yes! This is very good because it gives you a good reason to hang out with her and get alone with her. You could just go to her and say "hey lets hang out blah blah day I want to try smoking with you".

Do you actually smoke weed tho or no?

If yes, thats great, because then when you're hanging out with her, you can throw her a really easy move: Shotgun a hit with her (for those who dont know, you pretty much take a hit of the weed, then instead of just blowing it out normally, you go up really close to the girls mouth and blow it into hers. Ive done it three times with three different girls and I've gotten the hookup immediately every single time I did this).

If you dont smoke weed, then thats okay too, cuz you can always try it for the first time with this chick. Trust me, weed has a tendency to get people REALLY horny, so have fun ;).

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not going to care if you don't smoke, not everyone does. If someone talks about weed, there's nothing wrong with saying "Oh, that's cool, but I don't smoke". Nobody is going to care that much. If they do, that's weird and their priorities are out of line.

Secondly, don't focus so much on whether or not she likes you. You don't have your license now, she lives 45 minutes away. It's not like you can just head over there anytime. So let this one linger, don't send the first text most of the time, and don't be in any hurry to answer her texts either. Seem over eager, and it just kills interest.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not gonna start smoking because of some chick 2 years younger than me lmao.

And, shes just way too much for me IMO, shes had sex with countless guys 5 years older than her, and shes like 14/15, is always drunk, smokes weed everyday, and does ecstacy. Thats ****in gross IMO, Plus she is my cousins best friend, and if my cousin didn't approve for w/e reason, could be awkward around family if they ever found out I was with her lmao

And I'm pretty sure I ****ed this one over anyways, she was like randomly all of a sudden said " hey im sorry if you got the wrong idea"

I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about, then I'm like LOL, you think I liked you! thats hilarious, no way! and shes like lol, Oh sorry I thought I was giving you the wrong idea, im like, nah don't worry about it, I don't see anything in you but looks anyways, and I got lots of other girls for that

I've talked to her a few times since, but she randomly lost interest, I think it was because I got too desperate when I was at my grandmas house for a couple of days, I was absolutely bored to death, and since she wasn't too far from there, I kept asking her to hang out, but she couldnt (she invited me to come see her at work lmao, and I did, cuz I was nearby and needed to shop) and I texted her like all day. Also when she mentioned she was gonna do E on a day, I got way too involved lol, and should have played it off like w/e I don't care what you do. But I didn't

w/e. no big deal, I never liked her , I just wanted to fvck her a couple of times :p

I got a little over desperate, thats all. I had the right ideas, just awful execution. Then I will be able to drive, and I know what to do with girls like this. I wont talk to her or start any conversations for a month or so, do what I've done before. It raises the girls interest level like crazy if you don't pay attention.

Thanks for all the help anyways lol

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Yeah, I'm not gonna start smoking because of some chick 2 years younger than me lmao.

And, shes just way too much for me IMO, shes had sex with countless guys 5 years older than her, and shes like 14/15, is always drunk, smokes weed everyday, and does ecstacy. Thats ****in gross IMO, Plus she is my cousins best friend, and if my cousin didn't approve for w/e reason, could be awkward around family if they ever found out I was with her lmao

And I'm pretty sure I ****ed this one over anyways, she was like randomly all of a sudden said " hey im sorry if you got the wrong idea"

I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about, then I'm like LOL, you think I liked you! thats hilarious, no way! and shes like lol, Oh sorry I thought I was giving you the wrong idea, im like, nah don't worry about it, I don't see anything in you but looks anyways, and I got lots of other girls for that

I've talked to her a few times since, but she randomly lost interest, I think it was because I got too desperate when I was at my grandmas house for a couple of days, I was absolutely bored to death, and since she wasn't too far from there, I kept asking her to hang out, but she couldnt (she invited me to come see her at work lmao, and I did, cuz I was nearby and needed to shop) and I texted her like all day. Also when she mentioned she was gonna do E on a day, I got way too involved lol, and should have played it off like w/e I don't care what you do. But I didn't

w/e. no big deal, I never liked her , I just wanted to fvck her a couple of times :p

I got a little over desperate, thats all. I had the right ideas, just awful execution. Then I will be able to drive, and I know what to do with girls like this. I wont talk to her or start any conversations for a month or so, do what I've done before. It raises the girls interest level like crazy if you don't pay attention.

Thanks for all the help anyways lol
Oh wow I didnt know she was that screwed up lol. Good idea nexting her tho.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't ever attached or anything, took me like 10 seconds to get over her :p