"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How to do a cold approach ?

AspiringDJ

New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
hey guys,
how do u do a cold approach at places like mall,bookstore,on the street anywhere. basically how do u initiate, rapport and get the phone number of a total stranger?
appreciate ur input very much,
aspiringdj
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
You need to be bold and outgoing....Friendly and unaggressive....Then make a comment or ask a question, you'll **** up and learn why, then you'll try it again, this time a little more smooth....


repeat process until coitus.....


OH, READ THE BIBLE.............
 

AspiringDJ

New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
nice response

hey was a cool answer. got everything in it man...
thanks
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Ok this is the toughest thing you will ever do...here is the magical secret...

1. Walk over too her.

2. Say excuse me I coulnd't help but notice (now insert something that you noticed that she was doing). ex: I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at that home design book, are you interested in designing your own home?...well I think that's really cool how long have you been interested ...blah blah blah.

3. during your convo, say: Oh by the way my name is ....and you are...

4. later in the convo..say...ex: well susie it was a real pleasure chatting with you, I would like to do this again over coffee sometime soon. Why don't you put your number in my cell and I will call you up sometime.


********************

Or second secret techinque...now this is really going to take a rocket science degree:'


1. Walk over to her.

2. Say the magical word.

3. She will smile and off you go

what is that magical word????

"HELLO"

******************

This shyt is really that easy! And yet it's still one of the hardest things fools could ever do...I think they need to rename those worst fear things where they say Public Speaking is the number one fear...

Going over to a hot broad is the number one fear of many many men in this world.
 
Top