How to DJ a self confindent and self secure girl?

Max Jones

Reaction score
My question is at the bottom. Here's the back ground.

I found sosuave a week ago and I started putting it to the test. Yesterday I went to a barbarque and immediately started ignoring all the girls there. I wouldn't even look at them. They would introduce themselves and I would say, "Hi, nice to meet you." in a very disinterested way, and then go back to ignoring them. It worked like a charm. Pretty soon almost everygirl there was going out of her way to get my attention. I would talk just enough to show a little interest, then go back to acting disinterested and ignoring them. I was getting a lot of kino, and a lot of frustrated looks like they couldn't understand why I wasn't paying more attention to them.

This was working like a charm on every girl except one. She was a total hb9+. When she showed up I ignored her for about an hour. She was with some AFC who was obviously just a friend, but you could tell he was trying to get somewhere. So after about an hour I hear her AFC friend say something that interested me. So I move into the conversation just talking to him and ignoring her. This moves into just me and her talking. We have things in common, I'm getting good feed back, I show a little interest. Then her phone rings, and she answers. I take this as a sign of disrespect and immediately walk away and go back to ignoring her. After she gets off the phone I notice all of a sudden she's chatting up a storm with her AFC friend right in front of me. I ignore it. I ignore her for about another hour. UNLIKE all the other girls she doesn't get flustered by me ignoring her or try to get my attention. She just plays it cool and ignores me right back. After about an hour I see her setting alone. I sit down next to her and pick the conversation back up. We just talk about ordinary stuff. I try not to act too interested. She sort of shows signs of interest but nothing major. Obviously her OWN inner game was quite strong. She knew she was hot. She doesn't have to prove it. She doesn't have to go out of her way to get a guy. So even though there was a lot of other HB's there, this is the one that got my attention.

My question is this. How does a DJ handle a girl who is extremely self secure, and simply WILL NOT pursue a guy?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
PUA, or the art of pick up, and what you call to DJ someone, is not a technique. You just started, and you think it is something you do to get something. Such as, apply some technique or two and get this girl into bed. That is not what PUA is about, however, presentation of PUA is such that average guys understand it to be a technique.

PUA is about you. It's not about girls, when you get a girl it is about you, not her. PUA is a state of mind instead of a technique. The idea is to transform yourself and change, the primary change is your thinking, other changes can include your body, the way you dress, etc.. So, you are working on yourself when studying PUA, not a girl.

You are unable to put PUA to a test, nor get a girl (unless by luck) if you think PUA is a set of techniques. Reason being is that to execute these techniques you must adopt a certain way of thinking that a technique requires, i.e. change yourself. PUA is a state of mind which you will achieve through studying theory and applying it.

The only thing you can do to verify whether PUA is true or not is study theory and be aware, then go out into the world and observe. Once you are aware, you are able to observe differently and understand what's happening from a different perspective, at this point you are learning a lot of new things simply by being out there and watching (and thinking). It is just one stage on your route from AFC to DJ. Another one would be when you apply something (after you understand the dynamics), at which point you learn even more, and transform your thinking even more.

First step is admitting you're an AFC and need to change.

P.S. You're are incorrect about DJing being only for cheap girls. All women are equal and promiscuous. Britney Spears, your mom, and your sister are promiscuous.

Max Jones

Reaction score
Ok that totally didn't answer my question. I wanted to know if anyone had any insights into the differences in dealing with insecure girls versus secure girls.

And, "All women are equal and promiscuous."

So you mean Courtney Love and Mother Terresa are equally promiscuous??

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot less mindgames with secure girls. Insecure girls can get flakey, they crave attention, then when they get it they back off and it's all one big hassle. So even though it's easier to "game" insecure girls, the more secure ones are much less of a headache to deal with.

Secure girls know what they want and know what they are worth. They don't give a crap about some guy ignoring them, so the ideal way to deal with them is to drop the games altogether. Make your interest known, then ask her out.

The most important thing is that you need to be secure in yourself and have something genuine to offer her so that she can respect you.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Being able to picture fvcking a girl during the approach projects that through your behavior and she will know. That should be combined with self-worth so that she don't manipulate, i.e. you want to sex her but you're not easy.

I doubt you are at the level where you able to do this, reason being is the head. The way you think changes through reading a theory, and then applying it. I.E. you don't understand something through reading, you simply become slightly aware. The true understanding comes from real life application, also known as making it work for yourself.

It makes a lot of sense actually. Reality is a bunch of truths in your head, when you change those truths, you change your reality.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA communities strategies are mainly aimed at dudes learning how to seduce and fvck HB7-10's with low self esteem, barmaids, waitresses, checkout girls, strippers, etc, they all fall for the ****y and Funny, Neg-hits, and any other type of Bad Boy behaviour.
Only a fool will use these types of techniques to try to allure a HB8-10 stylish and sophisticated high society babe, if you want these ladies you must come accross as being an intelligent dude, be more conservative whilst conversing with them to win over their trust, then become sexual at the opportune time to fvck them, behaving like the Bad Boy won't get you anywhere with them.
You need to be playing a different type of game if you want to fvck a HB9 Lawyer than you do if you want to fvck a HB9 Bar Maid.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Insecure girls can get flakey, they crave attention, then when they get it they back off and it's all one big hassle.
True, there's a girl at work who stood me up months ago, so I wrote her off. At first I just flat out ignored her, and she spent so much time around me. I tried not ignorning her, just because I was tired of being pissed off, and she stopped hanging around me, but I thought we were "getting along". At this point, she starts with the games, jealousy, acting out, so I go back to ignoring her... and now that I'm ignorning her again I can't get rid of her. Totally retarded.

They only want you when you don't want them, and if you do want them, they're gone. What a waste. Secure girls don't pull that crap, and you don't have to counter their crap. They throw out little tests just like any other girl, but they aren't as bad. I think you're more likely to get a secure girl by just being a cool guy, and maybe opening up a little instead of being so calculating.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
You need to be playing a different type of game if you want to fvck a HB9 Lawyer than you do if you want to fvck a HB9 Bar Maid.

Reality is a bunch of truths in your head, change those and you change your reality....

PUA is not a technique or two or three, it's a state of mind....

Any girl you can picture will fall for you because she thinks you have good gens and an extremely rare find. Make her want your sperm, and she'll want to get it.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Reality is a bunch of truths in your head, change those and you change your reality....

PUA is not a technique or two or three, it's a state of mind....

Any girl you can picture will fall for you because she thinks you have good gens and an extremely rare find. Make her want your sperm, and she'll want to get it.
Being a PUA is a game, like being a champion athlete, or a professional gambler, its all about saying and doing the right things at the right time, if you come accross like a wuss no hot babe will ever have anything to do with you, if you behave like a confident DJ they will fvck you.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I didn's say that playing a different type of game for HB9 Lawyer won't get you laid, I'm not taking that away from you.

I'm saying that PUA is not a game you play, it's you, it's your mind.

A woman wants a man whose gens will insure survival of her babies. Even if she don't want baby right now. Qualities that give you this could be anything she finds appealing, such as being an intelligent dude.

First step in getting a lady is understanding what she wants. She will go and do things to get what she wants.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Secure girls know what they want and know what they are worth. They don't give a crap about some guy ignoring them, so the ideal way to deal with them is to drop the games altogether. Make your interest known, then ask her out.

The most important thing is that you need to be secure in yourself and have something genuine to offer her so that she can respect you.
Yep. High self-esteemed women like this seem to respond better to straightforward, direct game.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude, but deep down, nearly all women are the same, if you dont have the game, then they will friendzone you