Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to differentiate between a shy & disinterested girl

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cousin with Aspergers and when I read that line, I pictured him talking in my head NGL. I am in sales and if I was to open a conversation by insulting my prospects clothes, work, or etc I would get fired. Use your head OP.
I understand that the "I like nurses" way too obvious and desparate, but the "I don't like hospitals" comes under playful insults no?
Maybe it was just too soon into the convo..
When I approached a med school chick who was also in her own space( apparently most women are or pretend to these days), I said," med school must be stressful no? what fun things do you do to just chill and relax after that?" And it worked well.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women that have really bad social skills that don't really know how to act with men that are approaching them. This has more to do with overall social awkwardness but with the added caveat of their being pressure placed upon them, which is a man approaching them.

With that said, I think a man is much better off just avoiding women who are act like this with him or cutting off the interaction very early on.
Agree...I have been told that some chicks had crush on me by their female friends..but whenever I was with them or talking to them before, they always reacted or exhibited weird vibes...Weird

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl I know that tells me about how introverted and anti-social she is every time I talk to her, in great detail, starting from her childhood.

And then, after explaining that she doesn't like giving out her number to people because it's private, she offers me her number (maybe she knew I wouldn't ask if she just said that she doesn't like giving it to people lol) and tells me to text her anytime.

She also said that she always declines and never goes when people ask her to hang out... And then she said that we should hang out.

So that's what a shy girl looks like when she likes you, in my opinion.
Ya I know this type of girl..majority of chicks in India are like this...they say it to everybody, how they are not like other sluts, how they are from a good family, how introverted they are..and that phone number line is like word to word copy paste..lmao
also that she declines most of the invites from other guys..And there was a time when I believed this ****..lol
Either she is a liar or you are the reincarnation of some sex god...lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I know this type of girl..majority of chicks in India are like this...they say it to everybody, how they are not like other sluts, how they are from a good family, how introverted they are..and that phone number line is like word to word copy paste..lmao
also that she declines most of the invites from other guys..And there was a time when I believed this ****..lol
being prudish is not something that is natural, but something that it is learned through culture

in the more traditional countries, girls are tougher by their mothers how to behave in order to look like a lady

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
being prudish is not something that is natural, but something that it is learned through culture

in the more traditional countries, girls are tougher by their mothers how to behave in order to look like a lady
Agreed..but such women whose words contradict their actions and to such an extent are in my opinion only good for casual sex and nothing more.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed..but such women whose words contradict their actions and to such an extent are in my opinion only good for casual sex and nothing more.
all women are like that, because for them what people think is extremely important

the only way to make a woman to feel that it is ok to be how she really is, is for you to look non judgmental

anything else bears no fruit and will frustrate you

basically, the thing is that reputation is extremely important for a woman so that is why they play it “safe”, in order to preserve their reputation

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Context:
i enter the bus i see this beautiful girl i pass her by, then comeback ask her can i sit here. She says yes, i ask her where are you going to? She replies “school” i ask her what she does, she replies nursing, to which i say i like nurses but i don’t like hospitals. Then out of nowhere she puts the phone on her ear,
At 23, you're still very young and have an entire world to learn and grow from.

From what you described, this is 100% disinterest.

Imagine if you were Chris Hemsworth, would she give you one-word reply and put on the headset like that? Of course not. But even Hemsworth would have had a tough time hitting on a strange girl in a bus filled with many strangers.

Now, to answer your question: How to "differentiate" between a shy and disinterested girl.

I have good news for you: There are no such things as "shy" girls. Only girls who are interested in you and girls that are not.

That's it.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what some other guys are saying about the hospital line being "cringe" - if you had the appropriate delivery for it and in the right setting it could work. However, sometimes women don't want to be bothered. This chick definitely did not want to be bothered and did not want to talk to you. Not because she is shy, but because she is in her space and wants to stay there. You see this many times with some women at the gym or non-traditional approach settings.

Given that she did not want to be bothered, it isn't so much you did anything wrong. When you cold approach you have misses. It is just part of the deal. At least you tried - unlike most men.
Imagine you're sitting in a bus, a very tight and uncomfortable setting filled with strangers, and getting hit on by an average-looking dude before many curious eyes of many strangers. OP chose the wrong battlefield for his quest.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine you're sitting in a bus, a very tight and uncomfortable setting filled with strangers, and getting hit on by an average-looking dude before many curious eyes of many strangers. OP chose the wrong battlefield for his quest.
You are totally correct. A lot of women are not comfortable interacting with men in public that are complete strangers. I'd also even add that being on the bus is an environment where women would want to avoid eye contact and interactions with random men as much as possible. There's the element where the guy could easily stalk/follow her, very easy to find out where she is going, where she works, goes to school, lives, etc.

It has nothing to do with looks or vibe or game, it's just an environment that is unrealistic and highly unlikely to result in success. This is the problem with the modern dating market though, most men are basically limited to online dating and unrealistic public situations like this.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are totally correct. A lot of women are not comfortable interacting with men in public that are complete strangers. I'd also even add that being on the bus is an environment where women would want to avoid eye contact and interactions with random men as much as possible. There's the element where the guy could easily stalk/follow her, very easy to find out where she is going, where she works, goes to school, lives, etc.

It has nothing to do with looks or vibe or game, it's just an environment that is unrealistic and highly unlikely to result in success. This is the problem with the modern dating market though, most men are basically limited to online dating and unrealistic public situations like this.
Many Hollywood and Disney flicks showcased scenes where an awkward-looking guy hit on a hot chick (whose dad is also a billionnaire) on a packed bus and make her laugh and have deep conversations with her and then they eventually fvcked like rabbits. But that's only fantasy. In real life? Like someone else said even Chads would have a hard time hitting on girls on public buses.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Hollywood and Disney flicks showcased scenes where an awkward-looking guy hit on a hot chick (whose dad is also a billionnaire) and make her laugh and have deep conversations with her and then they eventually fvcked like rabbits. But that's only fantasy. In real life? Like someone else said even Chads would have a hard time hitting on girls on public buses.
That's kind of what I was getting at. There are just certain scenarios where it is completely unrealistic to be able to pull anything off unless there is insanely high interest right then and there. This does happen but it's rare and not all that common or even normal to experience. Public game is totally possible but it's a much more difficult means of meeting women. As a society, random interactions between men and women that do not know each other are not really normal, in fact I'd say that these types of interactions are actively discouraged. Many young women will walk around with their noses glued to a phone, which avoids looking around and making chance eye contact with other people. Many young women will also walk around with earbuds in, which again is a deterrent to social interaction.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that she gets around but you have to be attractive and do a lot of pursuing. She's very submissive but hot enough that there's been plenty of attractive guys who've put the work in before me.

I agree that it seems like a red flag that what she says and what she does seem to be opposites. Makes it difficult to understand her, more so than even a typical woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Hollywood and Disney flicks showcased scenes where an awkward-looking guy hit on a hot chick (whose dad is also a billionnaire) on a packed bus and make her laugh and have deep conversations with her and then they eventually fvcked like rabbits. But that's only fantasy. In real life? Like someone else said even Chads would have a hard time hitting on girls on public buses.
That's kind of what I was getting at. There are just certain scenarios where it is completely unrealistic to be able to pull anything off unless there is insanely high interest right then and there. This does happen but it's rare and not all that common or even normal to experience. Public game is totally possible but it's a much more difficult means of meeting women. As a society, random interactions between men and women that do not know each other are not really normal, in fact I'd say that these types of interactions are actively discouraged. Many young women will walk around with their noses glued to a phone, which avoids looking around and making chance eye contact with other people. Many young women will also walk around with earbuds in, which again is a deterrent to social interaction.
My best tips for meeting girls in public are:

1. Talk to girls who make eye contact (try to make eye contact with every attractive girl)

2. Talk to tourists

These may be obvious but that's what has worked for me.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that she gets around but you have to be attractive and do a lot of pursuing. She's very submissive but hot enough that there's been plenty of attractive guys who've put the work in before me.
I don't think "lot" of pursuing is gonna help you out here. depends on your definition of "lot" actually.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, this can be a tricky one; what I have found is shy girls give themselves away through their nervousness. They will still check you out- they will glance at you when they think you're not looking. If you see it coming and try to meet their gaze they will turn away quickly etc.

Another thing and probably the fellas can vouch for this if you walk by them and try looking in their eyes, it causes a short circuit. They usually bow their heads/look at the floor when you pass (if they like you but shy). More confident women, especially those not interested will have no problem meeting your gaze (probably wondering what the **** you looking at)

From what you described it seemed like she just didnt want to talk tho/not interested. At least you tried tho I believe thats commendable. I wouldnt of mentioned the thing about the hospital tho I would've asked her about how long she been in the program, the classes she liked so far etc.