AFK Protector
Master Don Juan
I have many female friends. Yea, you might be saying, "HAHA LOSER!!!! LJBF'ed!!!!"
Well, that may be it, but I'm not looking for *****. I care about these women and like to talk with them. I am not an emotional tampon. This is a mutual relationship, but I just need it to develop deeper with more trust.
I'm sure all of you have a few female friends who aren't **** buddies. Please post on how you got so close and and suggesstions to increase a woman's trust in you. Thanks in advance.
Well, that may be it, but I'm not looking for *****. I care about these women and like to talk with them. I am not an emotional tampon. This is a mutual relationship, but I just need it to develop deeper with more trust.
I'm sure all of you have a few female friends who aren't **** buddies. Please post on how you got so close and and suggesstions to increase a woman's trust in you. Thanks in advance.