Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. My reality is this. Im extremely picky about who I let get close to me. Especially women. And I know this is a good thing. But I broke up with my GF a while back so I havent gotten laid in like a month. Its getting really hard to keep myself from bringin some lil girl home from the bar. I know I shouldnt because I dont want that to control me. But its so freakin hard. I feel like Im about to go nuts.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want what to control you? You're single. Why aren't you bringing women home from the bar? I understand you don't want to rely heavily on one night stands, but if you haven't been laid since you broke up with your GF then you're due. Let loose and have some fun. After that start worrying about how picky you are.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to be controlled by the need for pvssy. Because when youre controlled by it then youre a slave to it. Y

Ya know what though. Im just gonna start bein a dog.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Okay. My reality is this. Im extremely picky about who I let get close to me. Especially women. And I know this is a good thing. But I broke up with my GF a while back so I havent gotten laid in like a month. Its getting really hard to keep myself from bringin some lil girl home from the bar. I know I shouldnt because I dont want that to control me. But its so freakin hard. I feel like Im about to go nuts.
Lol ANOTHER useless boast thread?

Jesus mate....go get some hobbies or something - your imagination is fantastic - you should be an author or something.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see if you really got the skill to pull it off