"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to deal with ultra shy chick?!?

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I've already mentioned this chick before, some of you have named her "SUNSHINE GIRL" her real name's Lindsey.
This isn't a problem, more of a huh, what's going on situation.
Anyway, she keeps giving me high signs of interest, siting by me in class even if I sit in a totally different spot everyday, going way out of her way to come and say hi and talk when she sees me in the hallway, good eye contact, great kino both ways, smiling laughing, flirting, yada yada. She's even asked me out several times, only the plans fall through, then she appologizes the next day and tells me she was too tired or didn't feel well; which despite my better judgement are true reasons, she's been sick for a couple weeks now, but still, she should be able to get out. She's really shy, and doesn't talk to anyone else in our classes, and it doesn't sound like she does anything with anyone outside of school.
Now, I really shouldn't care about this, because I've been going out with 3 different other chicks who are just as hot, and got two new numbers yesterday and Monday, one of which I have a date with next Tuesday.
I just think it's strange that she seems so interested but is so hard to get out. I've pulled away even and she just seems more interested and comes to me more. But still can't get her out.
Like I said this isn't really a problem, and doesn't bother me that much, I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever met a chick this shy? She's worth maintaining possibilites with too. Hb9, very petite body with nice breast size, smart and funny too. She doesn't come off as a female player either. Impute appreciated.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
No doubt this girl likes the attention. All chicks like/need the ego boost of a guy after them after all (whether or not the feelings are reciprocated).

Clearly you are wondering if it's her shyness that is the obstacle here.

The fact that SHE asked YOU out on these dates, leads me to believe that inwardly she isn't actually feeling that shy with you. Most girls (especially shy ones) would fear rejection so much they would not do the asking.

And the problem is, it could be she actually isn't interested in the way you want and if you go cutting her slack for being shy you could really end up wasting your time. So despite the signs, the bottom line is she wouldn't come out on a date.

I would class this chick as UNDATEABLE.

Here's Anti-Dump's take:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15820&highlight=undateable+dump
 
Last edited:

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
If you know for sure that she's actually been sick it could be that. From what was said about her, she would probably feel self-concious to go out even if she's still a little out of it.

Definitely do the kiss thing though.

P.S. Shy chicks are sexy
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah she's very self concious. Yet, very sexy! She came over and sat down next to me again, as usual, and we talked a bit about how she's always sick and tired. It sounds like she's either severly iron deficient, or anemic. She missed class on Tuesday because of it. She'd been to the doctor a couple weeks ago, and is going again on Monday which she already cleared with our instructor. So, yeah, she's definitely not feeling well, which could be a good reason for not wanting to go out. I'm not too concerned weither I date her or not. I've been seeing other girls who are just as hot/nice/fun as her. But there is something about her I like, and am content with things as they are. If things happen great, if not, no big deal. She'd probably make a better friend in the long run anyway. I'm keeping the option open, but not making a big deal out of it. I've got other things going on. And am staying enough of a mystery to maintain the possibility of a physical relationship. She's very relaxed with my kino, which has gotten to back of neck, hair playing, hand touching stage. Anyway, no worries.:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Iron deficiency is resious. So is anemia.

Sick chicks don't perform in the sack.
 
Top