Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR One girl says that my ex said she ended the relationship even though it was me.

So say you were in a realtionship (lets call her Martha) and you decided to end it. Then you find out from another woman (not fvck material, assume name is Karen) randomly (we didnt even talk about the ex) that Martha said it was her who ended it.

I, on the other hand, havn't said anything about that relationship. I see this as an attack on my reputation which can have negative side effects on seduction of other women. Qestion itself seems to be some kind of advanced sh1t-test double-bind situtation where I loose either way. If I act reactive and the woman I talked with knows I am butthurt lil b1tch. I dont say sh1t then it was her who ended it. There must be a third way.

How would you deal with this without coming of as being butt-hurt and immature?

A: "Well, that was news for me" with a surprised grin.
B: "Karen, look at me, would you have ended a relationship with a prince like me?" with a grin
C: Do the elephant. @Who Dares Win
D: "You know, thinking back, It was actually me who ended it."
E: ...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR One girl says that my ex said she ended the relationship even though it was me.

So say you were in a realtionship (lets call her Martha) and you decided to end it. Then you find out from another woman (not fvck material, assume name is Karen) randomly (we didnt even talk about the ex) that Martha said it was her who ended it.

I, on the other hand, havn't said anything about that relationship. I see this as an attack on my reputation which can have negative side effects on seduction of other women. Qestion itself seems to be some kind of advanced sh1t-test double-bind situtation where I loose either way. If I act reactive and the woman I talked with knows I am butthurt lil b1tch. I dont say sh1t then it was her who ended it. There must be a third way.

How would you deal with this without coming of as being butt-hurt and immature?

A: "Well, that was news for me" with a surprised grin.
B: "Karen, look at me, would you have ended a relationship with a prince like me?" with a grin
C: Do the elephant. @Who Dares Win
D: "You know, thinking back, It was actually me who ended it."
E: ...
The animal noises are a reaction to senseless nagging not an option for problem solving...so I would say A unless you need a psychiatric to confirm that you are madhouse material to avoid jail.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Haha, yeah, don't hear many girls saying 'he dumped me bc I was being a self absorbed b!tch'".

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Setting the record straight with people whom she lied about to you isn't being a butthurt little b*tch. On the contrary, it's what a man would do. After that, leave it alone.

Also, don't ever expect honesty from women in their dealings with men. I can't tell you how many times I've had in conversation with people, both men and women, pinned into a corner, figuratively speaking, when I was trying to get them to admit something only to have them throw archaic childhood wound defense mechanisms in my face to get out of the jam.

What's funny is that I used to do stuff like this, too. Then one day, a few months after I had gotten out of an extremely toxic relationship, I made the tough decision to shatter my ego and go about looking for how to build real, authentic self esteem. It's funny how once you've taken that journey, the aforementioned conversational behavior used by people who are still slaves to their ego is so blatantly obvious. To see people you at one point totally admired and looked up to or were even intimidated by in some way shape or form do this stuff will literally make you question your purpose in life. It's like peeking behind the curtain and seeing the old man pretending to be Oz. You'll get existentially lonely as f*ck. That's kind of where I'm at in my development right now. It's weird.