Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this?

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 27 - me 30.

Me caucasian, her Chinese in China. We DONT speak the same language. I barely know any Chinese, she barely knows any English. All communication happened through a chatting app called we chat which has a translation function.

She works at the reception of the gym I go to. For a couple of months she was looking at me every time I was lifting, and I caught her many times looking at me and smiling for looong time.

She is kinda of OK and I thought I get her number to play game. Always wanted to bang a chick that does not speak English AT ALL (don't judge its my new thing).

We talked a lot through messages the first two days and I kept escalating. She was responding positively to everything. She even send me a selfie when I asked for one. At some point I tell her (when she was saying something about boyfriends etc)

"The discussion became too serious. Have a kiss. Kiss emoticon"

"Then she replied back something irrelevant (it was an emoticon I think) to which I replied. I think that you want more kisses in real life".

"She replied. You think you much, and then something about all foreigners give kisses.. but friends give kisses also".

Then I was genuinely busy and I cut the discussion by telling her something along the lines "I will go to do some work now. Talk to you later. Text me when you miss me". 2 days now and she hasn't texted anything. I am stupid cause I am sure that I could have given a reply to the all "friends **** test".

How shall I play it? Shall I give it one - two extra days and then chat her up with a nice opener or emoticon or something and pretend like nothing happened, or wait for her to reply? I don't want to look weak and I genuinely want only to sex her. I have an LTR that I am really happy..

Any tips?

Edit: Please note that she likes all posts I have made in we chat from the time we started chatting till today. I think that her IL is high but she is trying to gauge the situation.

Edit 2: Also yesterday it was Chest day for me so a couple of chicks talked to me (in broken English it was funny) and all the female trainers were looking at me from times to times.. and I caught her looking at me smiling, and observing the other females etc. For reference I am 98kg at 12% body fat.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you got to lose giving it another go? Its bang material youre after, so play with her. Obviouslt stick with the rules - dont over text, dont text too much info etc. You know something along the lines of "Hi (special) friend..."

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you got to lose giving it another go? Its bang material youre after, so play with her. Obviouslt stick with the rules - dont over text, dont text too much info etc. You know something along the lines of "Hi (special) friend..."
I was thinking of waiting till I meet her at the gym tomorrow and text her something along these lines "What's up with the music? You expect us to fall in love or train?" and take it from there (mainly because they play ballads 247 at the damn place).

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the object - you want to bang her. Thats all. Nothing else.

So you need to tailor your approach to that end.

- Create IL
- Suggest a date/meet up within a quick time frame. Dont muck around but dont be rude.
- If she accepts, escalate.
- If she doesnt and you dont think there is some cultural reason why you screwed up, or she doesnt offer an alternative time, forget her.
- Go back to the gym. Train. Ignore her smiles etc. See what happens.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score

- Create IL
- Suggest a date/meet up within a quick time frame. Dont muck around but dont be rude.
- If she accepts, escalate.
- If she doesnt and you dont think there is some cultural reason why you screwed up, or she doesnt offer an alternative time, forget her.
- Go back to the gym. Train. Ignore her smiles etc. See what happens.
Hmmm.. you are right. To be honest, I allready invited her to "train" together with me and he blew me off. Said something like "you train too hard". Then the same day the discussion I described above took place. Hmmm.... I will wait a couple of days, then re-engage, try to set up another meeting, if she says no then I will next her and go for the tiny Chinese personal trainer with the short hair ;)

Edit: Maybe I will invite her to take the dog out for a walk with me. She can come to my hosue, we can take the dog for a quick walk and then back to the house... hmm.. or this or training or food at her flat.. I like action dates or dates with a lof of potential for kino. What you guys think?

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like the game plan. Cute Chinese, non english speaking females, can sh1t test and want orbitors too.
Would appreciate you posting any updates.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like the game plan. Cute Chinese, non english speaking females, can sh1t test and want orbitors too.
Would appreciate you posting any updates.
For sure. However, the average CN dude is AFC and really beta.. they tend to say yes to everything and take very good care of the women (hold their bags etc).

My experience so far in Asia:

a) They **** test insanely high compared to the west
b) They have an extremelly high level of orbitors (I mean 20-30+).
c) They are REALLY badly ****ed. My LTR did not know that you could lick a womans ***** and make her *** (and she is a HB 9 with a **** ton of orbitors and only 1 boyfriend).
d) They do not have many relationships before marriage 1-2 max.
e) After marriage or LTR they **** like crazy. Any woman over 30 here with a tiny bit of game opens her legs easily.
f) Women do not shave their ***** (they shave everywhere else). However, I use this as my advantage as I ask them to shave as now they belong to me. All have done it so far.
g) They are extremely materialistic. Buy them X and they will give you Y. I dont do that. I only do it for my LTR (which I will eventually wife).
h) They wats too many korean shows and they are romantic. Get them a flower or something and they will fall on the floor for you. I tend to use that for fun from times to times to increase IL in plates.

and more that I dont remember. I may write an article if there is interest. I am not an expert tho. This will be based on my observations only.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Create IL
you cant create an interest level lmao shes either into you or not you can attempt to increase it if she is , but you cant just create something that isnt there

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant create an interest level lmao shes either into you or not you can attempt to increase it if she is , but you cant just create something that isnt there
I think that she is into me.. and that she is just playing weird as I told her I have an LTR. Yesterday literally was looking at smiling etc... and I know its not the normal look etc. She had this very slutty look in her eyes. Anyway I will play as I talked above and if not I will next her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
your doing too much player

fuk this dumb chinese bish...works at a fkin gym front desk. Bish doesnt even speak english. enough with the chit chat man

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that conquering these chicks is challenging enough. The ones who speak no English will rarely get any communication from me. She had better be one hell of a fine piece of ass.

I personally have found that the best foreign ones can speak some level of articulate English. they're usually the most beautiful, have the most money, and come from wealthy families.

I personally take great daily delight in depedestalizing women in any way that I possibly can. Few things would be more delightful for me than totally ignoring an exceptionally gorgeous woman who won't speak English.
She can speak.. everyone can.. but they never practice it. Some times when I say "What you mean? The translation is kinda funny" she actually replied back with semi-proper English. I really don't care what language they speak. I am serious. I just want to do her and hear her speak Chinese to me. ;)

your doing too much player

fuk this dumb chinese bish...works at a fkin gym front desk. Wish doesnt even speak english. enough with the chit chat man
I live in Shanghai, China bro. Expat women are not that many.. and 99% of them are ugly as ****.. what would you do in a similar situation? Stay at home and masturbate or go out there and try to meet chicks?

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think they understand better than they let on. They're very good at using the language barrier to their advantage.

If you're solely after sex, then I personally think you can easily get that. Sex appeal is universal and is not limited by language.

If you're Caucasion then I would imagine you would have no challenges getting sex. Whiteness is highly coveted in China right now, right?

And don't be fooled by their pseudo sexual naivety. They know what's going on.
I am caucasian. I hold a quite good job (bringing in 5-6k USD a month), and I train/take care of myself. I have no problem attracting chicks. I just want to do it off the radar.. as I am in an LTR.

Maybe they do know whats going on. I was VERY clear from her from the beginning about what I want. I told her about the LTR and kept escalating. I think this radio silence from her is another **** test. She send me a selfie 2nd day of chatting to her. I was VERY aggressive. Anyway, I will give it a couple of days and then try to contact her again (if she does not contact me first).

I also found out that she will leave the town on the 27th so I will need to act quickly. We will see.. I am not fused.. I just want to hone this type of game as it is quite interesting and new for me.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really what I meant. There is already IL as OP pointed out. He can keep her IL rising by how he plays her. She seems interested but it could all be a cok tease.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Today I chatted her and we arranged to meet on Friday. We will meet in the morning 10:00 o'clock in a busy street for coffee + whatever else. I don't know the city at all so I could not arrange an action date :(.

She was very responsive and when I saw her at the gym she was waiting for me and she was on full make-up wearing sexy clothes.. when I commented on that she seemed happy.

I will escalate ASAP with kino and will go for a kiss depending how responsive she is. If we kissed next meeting I will bang her.

**** thing is that she is leaving Shanghai forever on the 27th.. so it will be a one night stand (if that). The good thing is that she will go to Beijing.. so I will have potential lays when I go there for work.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I had to cancel the first date as delegates from the UK come to SH and I have to be with them all day today. I told her 2 days in advance. Problem is that she got REALLY disappointed. I had no alternative and I am not going to screw my work for her.

When I went to the gym yesterday we did a little kino and she was smiling.

Something I noticed is that she REALLY started putting A TON of effort in her appearance. I complimented her twice in a row on tuesday and yesterday. On Tuesday I told her "you look really sexy" and yesterday "You look really beautiful today". She liked it a lot. hahaha man women really like compliments.

Anyway ****ty thing is that she is moving out of shanghai to her hometown and then to Beijing. After the gym we exchanged a few messages.. and she invited me over and told me that if she ever comes back to Shanghai she will let me know. Then after that the discussion kinda went on and on and we just stop replying to each other -- like having nothing to say (she was asking about my siblings, hobbies, etc) or.. I didn't reply.. don't remember. lol

Anyway my plan is to chill for now. Wait for her to talk to me over texts and I plan on sending her a flower on the day she is about to leave. I want to do it at her work as she will make her feel special.. and I really want to lay her next time I go to Xi'an or Beijing.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this analysis and overthinking for a damn chinese chick...and now she just leaves the place.
Great...

Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything from her because:
1 you said chinese chicks have just a couple of sex partners before marriage, so...
2 I think she just likes your attention, but she's not gonna put out.
3 you're gonna have to put a lot of effort to have normal conversation with her.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
all this analysis and overthinking for a damn chinese chick...and now she just leaves the place.
Great...

Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything from her because:
1 you said chinese chicks have just a couple of sex partners before marriage, so...
2 I think she just likes your attention, but she's not gonna put out.
3 you're gonna have to put a lot of effort to have normal conversation with her.
I am sure that it would have been 100% sex. She even told me if she can come to my place to watch a movie with me.

Anyway **** it. I will ignore her from now on for as long as she stays here. Except if she initiates discussion. Send her a flower to increase IL and leave it there.. to try again when I go to Beijing. Better play and lose than not play at all.

Time to find the next chick ;)

I really want a married chick or one with a boyfriend. I don't want single chicks. I don't know why.. my fetish? LOL Hmmm....

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're Caucasion then I would imagine you would have no challenges getting sex. Whiteness is highly coveted in China right now, right?
That's what everyone says but my personal experience is that their no.1 goal in life is to wine dine & marry big. Just look at all those stupid facebook pics where they are sitting in a cafe eating an expensive ice cream. No sports, no art, no passion, just coffees and c0cktails.
They will not refuse a date but they play the dating game hard, and try to nail you down (no sex involved).

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what everyone says but my personal experience is that their no.1 goal in life is to wine dine & marry big. Just look at all those stupid facebook pics where they are sitting in a cafe eating an expensive ice cream. No sports, no art, no passion, just coffees and c0cktails.
They will not refuse a date but they play the dating game hard, and try to nail you down (no sex involved).
I am caucasian.

I agree with you Huffman. This is how the treat 99.9% of the guys out there.

That being said if you use simple things, like c&f, kino, send some smart messages, be confident, AVOID **** TESTS (jesus they **** test like crazy), keep escalating etc they will open their legs VERY easily. They are not used to aggressive game and they like it. Just don't be all over them. Tease, disappear, tease, ignore, flirt with their friends etc.