How to deal with Sh!t Stirring 3rd Parties?

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girl Im seeing and it appeared she was up for it. Thing is Ive found out that one of her friends has decided to enlighten her about my rather checkered past and elaborate the bad details somewhat extensively...her interest has dropped a fair bit after this revelation.

If I mention it to my woman i fear she wont believe me as her and her mate have been best buddies for years (ive been seeing this bird for a couple of months). If I keep quiet (as I have done so far) then I stand to lose this girl as she has already started asking questions related to what was said behind my back.

Kill or be killed?

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't denie it, just be straight forward and accept it. It part of your past. I don't really know your situation, but you should just make light of it (if you care to go into more detial I might be able to help you more). Tell her how that was the person you use to be and she should take a second to find out the person you are now.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the ****...well first off its ur past..which is over..so if she cant acceptt that you wont repear ur actions then thats to bad.

whats that guys issue...what a ****ing pansy..maybe u could beat his ass..but then she wouldnt like you at all.

damn...tough situation..id tell her that its the past..and if she cant deal with it..then let it go.

AFC p*ssy trying to ruin ur flow

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Life is about evolving:
All she cares about is if you past well reoccur in her present. She only wants you to reinsure her that you have matured mentally, and that you are past that stage in your life. Dont make excuses, own up too it and say you are past that.

Once the past is gone, there is no time machine to go back and change it. Your past is a learning tool for your future not a burden to your present.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really want this girl or anyone I know personally to know Ive been sent down...like you say, its the past.

The hard part is wanting to deal with the sh!t spreading haggis...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt matter if you dont want her to knows she knows. You are tying to live in a world where she doesnt know but she does so now its time for damage control. The past in only a problem if you let it be. If you really like this girl it wont matter too you if she said shes past something in her past, its the same with her. Every person on the planet has a past, the key is evolving past your past.This is not about her insecurities, its about yours. You cant change the past only the way you will deal in the future. The key to this is if you have learned from that experience which proves you have grown.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Doesnt matter if you dont want her to knows she knows. You are tying to live in a world where she doesnt know but she does so now its time for damage control. The past in only a problem if you let it be.
Exactly, to do so read more on the bible stuff. ****y and funny is the only way I know how to aproach this. I would just make up stories of being in jail and how I got there. I would just make light of it as if it was no big deal. Like if someone was to ask me how it was in jail. I would just tell them the story on how the first day in jail was like. How the next mourning I woke up and happen to notice my butt was sore. I kept trying to walk it off for the rest of the day. Until this now, I still wonder how that happened. I would never take it serious. I just accept it and laugh about it. You would still need to read and learn how to deal with the situations, but the best thing is accepting and laughing about the experience, because life is full of them. Take what you learn and move on.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Playing it off with using ****ey and funny seems like the most logical thing to do and I applaud you for knowing that the past is the past. But to some one else it seems like games, to women playing games is a sign of immaturity. Simply tell her what happen and let her know you are past that.

Your life was not dedicated to this women from your birth therefore you dont have to justify your past to her or no one (unless you in the court room for a trail).

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if playing it off in a C & F way will be good. If she's asking questions she's more than likely GENUINELY concerned and won't be too happy about you making it into a joke.

Might be a time to get a little serious, but like the others said, the past is the past.

Alexi