"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to deal with sexual incompatibility

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
We're dating for a year, I'm 32 she's 23. I always initiate sex, she never does and I feel unwanted, I don't feel sexually desired. I'm not ugly, I take care of myself, we talked about this, she said I'm faster to initiate. I asked her if she was cheating on me and having sex with other guys, she was upset and we almost had a fight.
But what in a world would I think? She never initiates! Everytime we have sex it feels like a chore, I'm tired of having a higher sex drive than hers. We talked about this a thousand times, she said I'm always complaining about her and she asked why I'm with her, because she's trying to please in every way but I'm too demanding and never satisfied with us.
Other issue, worst. She doesn't orgasm, I feel like a loser! I stopped talking about orgasm because I gave up. First time we discussed this I asked her if she had orgasm before, she said she had once with a guy in the past! I freaked out! We have sex, she's horny, she feels pleasure, always wet, I'not a bad lover because I do a lot of foreplay, oral, masturbate her, use sex toys, vanilla sex, rough sex, etc.
My girlfriend is on the pill, I know BC pills can affect her sex drive, my ex girlfriends had orgasm and I never felt like this loser before, even though some of them had a lower libido than mine. Actually, this issue of me always initiate I always had this issue in my previous relationships.
I dont know what to do anymore, I'm thinking about breaking up. This month is my birthday and I'm feeling so sad about my relationship. I love her, I'm crazy about her but all of this affects my self esteem and makes me feel very insecure. I'm thinking about don't initiate anymore to see what happens, if she does nothing i'm done, I dump her! Do you guys think she's cheating on me?
By the way, It's been a few months I'm in therapy though.
Any advice?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You don't.

My ex and I were sexually incompatible. Enough said.

Next.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Back off, see what happens.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
It sounds like there’s a ton of pressure around sex in your relationship.
You’re being too demanding, not satisfied, she doesn’t orgasm and this bothers you. Dude, she’s not at ease and it’s created negative associations by the sounds of it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
We're dating for a year, I'm 32 she's 23. I always initiate sex, she never does and I feel unwanted, I don't feel sexually desired. I'm not ugly, I take care of myself, we talked about this, she said I'm faster to initiate. I asked her if she was cheating on me and having sex with other guys, she was upset and we almost had a fight.
But what in a world would I think? She never initiates! Everytime we have sex it feels like a chore, I'm tired of having a higher sex drive than hers. We talked about this a thousand times, she said I'm always complaining about her and she asked why I'm with her, because she's trying to please in every way but I'm too demanding and never satisfied with us.
Other issue, worst. She doesn't orgasm, I feel like a loser! I stopped talking about orgasm because I gave up. First time we discussed this I asked her if she had orgasm before, she said she had once with a guy in the past! I freaked out! We have sex, she's horny, she feels pleasure, always wet, I'not a bad lover because I do a lot of foreplay, oral, masturbate her, use sex toys, vanilla sex, rough sex, etc.
My girlfriend is on the pill, I know BC pills can affect her sex drive, my ex girlfriends had orgasm and I never felt like this loser before, even though some of them had a lower libido than mine. Actually, this issue of me always initiate I always had this issue in my previous relationships.
I dont know what to do anymore, I'm thinking about breaking up. This month is my birthday and I'm feeling so sad about my relationship. I love her, I'm crazy about her but all of this affects my self esteem and makes me feel very insecure. I'm thinking about don't initiate anymore to see what happens, if she does nothing i'm done, I dump her! Do you guys think she's cheating on me?
By the way, It's been a few months I'm in therapy though.
Any advice?
You sound like an emotional, insecure fvcking woman. Why continue to talk about it?

Start hitting up new chicks and get ready to monkey branch from her. Start smashing some new @ss brother. Gaslight her and play the victim if you get caught. She should be taking care of YOUR needs enthusiastically or you bounce her @ss down the road.

Her: No pvssy for YOU tonight!
Me: No......No pvssy from YOU tonight!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If the sex sucks now, it will still suck even more later. Find a girl who matches your sex drive.
Can he do anything to kick her into competition mode or to be crazy and do extra. Ie another woman? The good men here said in the sex business one of you will be confused. Let it be her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Can he do anything to kick her into competition mode or to be crazy and do extra. Ie another woman? The good men here said in the sex business one of you will be confused. Let it be her.
Couldn't imagine doing that my entire life. I'd say move on. If she wants to continue as f-buddies, so be it but from the way that the interactions around sex go for them, it's unlikely that would come to pass. so better off to move on then spend your entire adult life fighting about something you should be doing all the time and enjoying.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Couldn't imagine doing that my entire life. I'd say move on. If she wants to continue as f-buddies, so be it but from the way that the interactions around sex go for them, it's unlikely that would come to pass. so better off to move on then spend your entire adult life fighting about something you should be doing all the time and enjoying.
This is always the solution. Find someone who wants to do that with you.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,079
Location
Inside her mind
It will get worse OP much worse do you want me to post a link?

aww never mind if i post the link the mods would ban me but it will get super worse
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Lol, just giving op a hard time. Seriously op, don't be so beta about it. If she never initiated then find someone more compatable.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Lol, just giving op a hard time. Seriously op, don't be so beta about it. If she never initiated then find someone more compatable.
You gotta be confident in your c0ck either way. Bring thunder and lighting in precision strikes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top