How To Deal With My Gril Friend Cheating And What Can I Do To Work Things Out!!!

greene9

Reaction score
ive been in this relationship for 3 years almost and we have had our ups and downs been through it all... she went off to college 7 hours away and i cant go see her until i save up money and request it off....she is a very honest person and when something happens she tells me...what i dont get is why or how she let 2 guys make out with her and finger her...she told me after i asked her she clams that only one of them just fingered her...i dont understand how u just get fingered it take alot of work to just finger a girl trust me i think everyone can agree on that....and i dont know if thats all she did maybe ill never know...after she admitted it she doesnt text me or call me or answer my calls....everyone is telling me to leave here and i just dont have the power to leave atleast not yet...she has givin me chances before so i guess its her turn for a chance but it doesnt make it right....idk how to make her realize what shes done in a calm manor and work things out....if anyone can help me figure this all out it would make my life so much easier..
thanks for taking the time and reading

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that lad.

But the red flags are in full wind here.

she went off to college 7 hours away
You should have ended it here, this NEVER ends well.

she is a very honest person
and then

what i dont get is why or how she let 2 guys make out with her and finger her
Very honest eh. I'm afraid that you have discovered the typical woman these days my friend.

You can't do anything, it's over. Finished. Done. She's at college, experiencing all these new things, and new guys.

You are out, you ain't competing with that.

Hang around here though, read the DJ bible and start to pay attention to how women work. Start working on yourself, hit the gym, start focusing on your own goals.

Also, take a long unbiased look at your relationship, look at things you did wrong (because you did) and try to see the areas that you need to develop within yourself.

But most of all, do NOT contact her. Not a txt, not a phonecall, not an email. NOTHING!

There will come a time when she'll do either of these, what you MUST do is not respond, reply, pickup phone, you do NOTHING!

Its time to move on lad, find some new girls to play with and look at this as your turning point for the future.

All the best, you'll get there.

;)

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Your trust for her is gone. It will never come back. Time spent trying to get her back is better spent bettering yourself or finding other women to play with.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to summarise the two other posts, and pinpoint an important statement;
DUMP HER, forget her!! It Will fell tuff, and it is, but no contact os your thing!

- Even though it sounds stupid, you Will thank us later!!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some dudes still entertain the thought of being w/ a slutty b1tch like this. Crazy.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no respect for you at all not even a little bit.

You have to go into NC for life with this bxxxh.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe she said she let guys finger her - is that supposed to be ok as long as they didn't f*ck her? How often does one happen without the other?

If you go NC then maybe 6 months or a year from now she'll be back and you can start over, but you'll never trust her the same again. She'll never be "the one" (who is your true love).

You won't forget her for a long time though. You'll eventually find a better girl but you will still think of the other one. Slowly the new girl will erase her from your mind.

greene9

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the opinions last night i was trying to give her a second chance just like she gave me when i cheated...instead she went out with her friends who she said was only girls i stoped getting texts from her and didnt know what she was doing so i told her im done and eventually she texted me im back at my doorm and i tryed to get her to talk to me and then i gave up and said im done again this time more serious didnt text back the whole night.. she said oh okay, then why are u so mad, then baby, then goodnight wonderfull, then she had the nerve to say dont break my heart, she called and left a voice mail saying i mis you and love you nothing happend at all and i hope to talk to you later...at this point im going to cut off contact have her see how it feels until shes begging for me back and ill fly up there leave my mark show her what she has and leave her on the last day for good atleast it will help erase her and the hurt she put on me im not going to let her treat me like crap....
thanks everyone and im glad that u all responded :) you made my day!!!

greene9

Reaction score
DonJuan_DeRosco said:
Sorry to hear that lad.

But the red flags are in full wind here.

You should have ended it here, this NEVER ends well.

and then

Very honest eh. I'm afraid that you have discovered the typical woman these days my friend.

You can't do anything, it's over. Finished. Done. She's at college, experiencing all these new things, and new guys.

You are out, you ain't competing with that.

Hang around here though, read the DJ bible and start to pay attention to how women work. Start working on yourself, hit the gym, start focusing on your own goals.

Also, take a long unbiased look at your relationship, look at things you did wrong (because you did) and try to see the areas that you need to develop within yourself.

But most of all, do NOT contact her. Not a txt, not a phonecall, not an email. NOTHING!

There will come a time when she'll do either of these, what you MUST do is not respond, reply, pickup phone, you do NOTHING!

Its time to move on lad, find some new girls to play with and look at this as your turning point for the future.

All the best, you'll get there.

;)
she has never been like this i think the reason is me not being there she sexualy fustrated and its tempting for her cause she has no one to tell her to stop or control what she does wemon are going to do what they want to do doesnt matter if u tell them they cant

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is some bullsh!t... There's a reason everyone is telling you to leave... Yea people give each other chances here and there depending on how bad the situation is... A girl letting a guy making out with her AND finger her? Are you kidding me?

What makes you think something like this won't happen again? What you need to do is soak in all the pain and leave her because this girl has absolutely no respect for you AND no respect for herself to let some random guy do this to her..

I don't know about you, but I want a girl/woman to have self respect and pride in herself and not let some random do that to her... cmon wake up son..

Besides... even if you do get back with her.. which you obviously shouldn't don't you think your going to always have that doubt in your head? Every time shes going to go out or not be around you, your going to mentally drain yourself thinking about what shes doing, because that trust was already broken with you..

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greene9 said:
thanks everyone for the opinions last night i was trying to give her a second chance just like she gave me when i cheated...instead she went out with her friends who she said was only girls i stoped getting texts from her and didnt know what she was doing so i told her im done and eventually she texted me im back at my doorm and i tryed to get her to talk to me and then i gave up and said im done again this time more serious didnt text back the whole night.. she said oh okay, then why are u so mad, then baby, then goodnight wonderfull, then she had the nerve to say dont break my heart, she called and left a voice mail saying i mis you and love you nothing happend at all and i hope to talk to you later...at this point im going to cut off contact have her see how it feels until shes begging for me back and ill fly up there leave my mark show her what she has and leave her on the last day for good atleast it will help erase her and the hurt she put on me im not going to let her treat me like crap....
thanks everyone and im glad that u all responded :) you made my day!!!
In bold, you lost all the power in the relationship once you went back crawling to her. I wouldn't blame her for cheating cause you're as fvcked up as she is.

Rcadet66

Reaction score
walk away. It takes a lot for a female to cheat on someone they've been in a relationship for 3 years. Seeing that she did it with two guys means that shes been sneaking around ya back for awhile. Women In relationship just don't wake up and say "hey let me go **** some random dude". You may haven't noticed but she was been out of the relationship.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greene9 said:
she is a very honest person and when something happens she tells me...what i dont get is why or how she let 2 guys make out with her and finger her...she told me after i asked her she clams that only one of them just fingered her...i dont understand how u just get fingered it take alot of work to just finger a girl trust me i think everyone can agree on that....and i dont know if thats all she did maybe ill never know...
Then she's not that honest is she?

after she admitted it she doesnt text me or call me or answer my calls....everyone is telling me to leave here and i just dont have the power to leave atleast not yet...she has givin me chances before so i guess its her turn for a chance but it doesnt make it right....idk how to make her realize what shes done in a calm manor and work things out....if anyone can help me figure this all out it would make my life so much easier..
thanks for taking the time and reading
If she doesn't want to talk to you then leave her alone. If she wants another chance with you she will beg and plead. You should not be giving chances away like they're nothing. Make her work and prove herself worthy of your love and attention.

I don't think she really cares though, otherwise she would show that. Sorry dude, she's not your girlfriend anymore. She's their slut, whoever those dudes are. :(

Not happy telling you this, but do you want to know the truth or a comforting fairy tale? If you leave now, at least you will have your pride and dignity instead of nothing if you continue to chase. Clearly she doesn't care, take a hint.

I speak from experience. It's never worth it with low class women like this. Your feelings for her are getting in the way of your judgment and seeing her for the low class, crap woman she really is. I guess this is why some guys recommend masturbating before making important decisions with women. It removes that influence from your **** and you can think more clearly without being horny.

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all been said. BAIL! BAIL! BAIL!