Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with job disappointment?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had a trial for the better position on my work, better salary less work time etc. But I failed, I didn't got the enough points and that's it.

Its sucks because that was my dream position, the position I went in uni for. I don't know I feel like sh1t, it's like a got a big punch in the stomach.

And the worst part is my dad is going to be on my back because I didnt make the cut, really strict person.

Big blow but I'm not gonna dwell too much, need to get up stronger from it.

Sorry if it came out as a vent but I just didn't have anyone to talk to about it,to share my thoughts with.

But since I live in Europe most jobs are fixed and trials are fixed with connections,really sh1t.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you regroup, refocus, train harder and then reapply again, down the line?

Today is not a reason to give up. It is a reason to better yourself. Only good will come from that. Hang in there. Focus on what serves you most.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you regroup, refocus, train harder and then reapply again, down the line?

Today is not a reason to give up. It is a reason to better yourself. Only good will come from that. Hang in there. Focus on what serves you most.
Thank you man for your words of support. It will be one in a month in a half but much more difficult, I will try again but as I sad connections are ruining chances.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is something you truly want...put your full focus onto studying, gaining skills, improving yourself, all that might be needed. More than than focus on a positive outcome. Imagine having the job and being successful. Imagine yourself and feeeeel what that will feeeel like in each of your senses. Do that every day!!!! Put in work to be ready to get the job. Take your focus off the negatives and create the bridges needed so it can and will happen.

Act as if it is will. Do everything you need to be 10000% ready to be the man for the job!!!
Give it your all!!! Do not waste time here or on other things less important!!! Dedicate yourself to transforming yourself into the man with that job/career!!! Visualize...visualize...visualize...

Faith and works....

Give it your all... no excuses... everything you got...

Focus on the positive!!! Do not entertain excuses!!! Put in the work!!! Focus, focus... focus...

Earn it!!!! Earn it!!! Earn it!!!!

Come back to this thread and celebrate!!!

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has had such periods in life, there's no need to get too upset. Think about what you do well, and then how to find a job that suits you. There are a lot of jobs online now, maybe you need to learn a new profession.