Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with insecure guys who try to AMOG or insult/over compensate

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these guys have clearly never been in situations where they had no choice but to fight. So the idea of violence seems to threaten them or rile them up. It has never been a part of their realities and they don't get it. Some people act and live by a simple code.

Has zero to do with "social skills" ffs. If you go out of your way to verbally spit on me i am not going to deflect or try to get into a verbal pissing match. I am thinking about the best way to do some real damage without getting caught/in trouble. Period.

Don't disrespect others and don't tolerate any unless you have have no other choice at the moment. It is really that simple. As long as you are smart you will be fine.
The fact that you openly insult anybody who disagrees with your opinion instead of either accepting their opinion or politely debating does indeed indicate that you prefer confrontation to social skills, but it also makes you a d!ck. Read the room.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am still in Panama where i bought some property. Was out downstairs to get some local food today in a buffet style line and this guy comes behind me dancing with his head phones on flashy. A little short middle aged Hispanic looking guy. I don't drink often here but did last night and hungover pounding headache. So was extra annoyed....just wanted to get my food in peace. Pretty disrespectful i thought the way he was doing it. In an over the top manner to make the girl serving food laugh while try so hard to disrespect me as well because was right behind me facing me.

I think to myself, okay let the idiot have his fun i think not worth stressing over. So i progress further in the line he starts talking to me says he is from texas works for blah blah. I immediately just want to say shut the **** up i dont kniw you and already dont like you. So im wearing a black tank top and i am pretty tanned i guess. Am always out in the sun.

He asks me where im from i say Atlanta....then this little prick says oh, i saw your sun tan and thought you were a hick from Florida. He said it really fast too so i kind of was questioning myself if i heard him correctly, shocked that a total stranger would go out of his way to insult me in such a manner in a food line of all places. But i know i heard it.

So i said no im just a ****ING hick from Atlanta visibly pissed off glaring at him. He says yes Atlanta. It was the sun tan that threw me off. Then he tried to act friendly and translate what the cashier was saying and told me bye trying to fist bump me which i declined by acting like i didn't see it. The whole interaction was odd.

Earlier his friend had come up...a short fat guy from new jersey covered in tatoos. They both give off an older guy middle life crisis trying to be young and cool vibe. Looked to be in low 40s both of them...the instigator was a good bit shorter then me and ugly asf..... messed up looking eye brows but very outgoing and confident acting. Overly so. Probably coked up as it's everywhere down here.

One of the clauses in my property contract which is fully paid off is that the contract only goes void if i am caught breaking a law in Panama or arrested for anything. So obviously fighting is out of the question for me here. The police are very strict here and everywhere in this area. I invested a **** tonne of money and would be devastated if i lost it somehow.

This is the second time i have had ****y gringos try to AMOG me here btw. There are some really weird Americans down here ive noticed who try so hard to act "alpha" ive noticed. It's kind of like a small Chihuahua barking like he is a big dog is how i view it. And they are usually fluent in Spanish so they use that big time to kind of indirectly demean you in front of the locals if you arent fluent which i am studying abd practice daily to improve.

Anyways, i have a short temper and i dont like talking to strangers in the first place especially when hungover. So my first instinct was to swing on this guy, but i quickly caught myself. He is not worth potentially losing my investment that i worked so hard for but i seriously wanted to just beat tf out of him right then and there. I am a very respectful person in general and expect the same from others. Am very nice and courtesy but can flip out fast once someone crosses my line so to speak....man or woman. A lot of people mistake kindness for weakness unfortunately and have to learn the hard way.

Anyways, just seeing how you guys would deal with it. I don't believe in **** talking or arguing when a stranger disrespects me...i prefer to just strike them out of nowhere and get them either knocked out on the ground where i can pound them into submission or walk away. I see it as an all or nothing situation. No one should go around insulting or disrespecting strangers on purpose. I have learned this lesson myself the hard way many times in my younger days.

Usually i walk away 9 out of 10 times though depending on the situation. Have been in way too many fights already. Am a bit salty though that i couldn't just hit the guy. He had such a punchable face.

Besides potentially getting arrested, locals in these places will see you as the bad guy if you hit first and jump in themselves. So....it's really not feasible at all in that public setting.
He was probably just trying to be friendly. Look on the bright side - at least he didn't get his kok out.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you openly insult anybody who disagrees with your opinion instead of either accepting their opinion or politely debating does indeed indicate that you prefer confrontation to social skills, but it also makes you a d!ck. Read the room.

Bro you are the one jumping to conclusions telling me to "grow a pair" and assuming no social skills. Is that polite?

Is this a woman's account? Serious question because you are obviously devoid of any logic and your first reply to my OP was emotionally charged for no good reason.

Am getting strong snowflake vibes from you in general. Male Karen confirmed.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are the one jumping to conclusions telling me to "grow a pair" and assuming no social skills. Is that polite?

Is this a woman's account? Serious question because you are obviously devoid of any logic and your first reply to my OP was emotionally charged for no good reason.

Am getting strong snowflake vibes from you in general. Male Karen confirmed.
I have never needed to fight anyone. Words are better than punches, it’s harder for them to maintain frame when you knock them down verbally, or don’t engage at all.