Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with her annoying female best friend?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

I was at a house party over the weekend and hung out with one of my plates.

Her best friend was there and was basically third wheeling us the entire time.

And the friend is one of those really loud, obnoxious, AMOG sort of girl, who kept roasting me, teasing/dissing and basically being playfully b!tchy.

I took it with some humour and laughed at some of it, maintained my frame as much as I could but honestly I did not know how to act.

How do you guys usually deal with friends like that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

And the friend is one of those really loud, obnoxious, AMOG sort of girl, who kept roasting me, teasing/dissing and basically being playfully b!tchy.

I took it with some humour and laughed at some of it, maintained my frame as much as I could but honestly I did not know how to act.

View all that action as her trying to paint your image and drive a wedge between you two. She's asserting her position with you relative to her friend. I'm not so sure how to handle it except don't be around her. Go on dates and outings with you and your lady alone.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Hey bros!

Don’t overthink this.

Roast her back (playfully), but don’t be disrespectful — that comes off butthurt.

If her teasing bothers you, or she overdoes it or crosses a boundary, you should assert yourself in a respectful manner that doesn’t convey insecurity on your part or that you lack a sense of humour.

If you’re sharp, witty, & charming though such a chick is a good opportunity to demonstrate those traits. If this chick is going too far with her jokes, it’s also a good opportunity to practice your assertiveness and ability to create & enforce boundaries.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

With COVID-19 and Omricon exploding, you went to a house party with a plate where people are 10 cm away from each other in a closed environment and not much ventilation?

Rock on!

I ask for their vaccination card.

Billtx49

Reaction score
basically being playfully b!tchy.

How? Occasional teasing humor to keep them inline…
Hey Alice, I think your friend’s hitting on me
Hey Alice, you’ve got some competition here

Hey girls, don’t feel bad, but I don’t do threesomes on saturdays
Etc,etc

Don’t overdo it, but having fun with the situation shows them your social awareness, adaptability, and conversational control abilities, which was probably what her friend wanted to know.
Put them both in your dgaf fun frame…

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What "if" she has her friend around a majority of the time they are hanging out?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Thanks. I never considered myself as your type, but I've obviously been living in your head for quite a while. I'm flattered. Thanks.

If the girl is hot, you've planted a seed. If the girl is obnoxious, you've delivered a comment that will shut her up.