"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to deal with HBs thinking there not hot

JackFrost01

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hey, what do you guys say to a girl when your having a good conversation with an HB and say your talking about working out or something and she mentions she has to go to the gym and start working out, or eating healthier? The thing is the girl I was talking to is a total HB10 and is a friggin dancer who dances with many popular Rap and R&B groups. What do you say? My instinct would be "oh no, you're gorgeous. You don't have a thing to worry about!" Seems kind of AFCish. What about being really sarcastic and saying something like "oh yeah, you're in terrible shape!" I said something like that to a girl before and she looked away smiling(glowing too) and then flipped her hair, she seemed to like it.


What do you guys think. What's a good think to say back to this statement?


Thanks,
Jack
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
My instinct would be "oh no, you're gorgeous. You don't have a thing to worry about!"
First of all, DO NOT trust that instinct or you'll be giving her a leg up onto that dreaded pedestal. Paying a girl a compliment on her looks is like revealing your hand in a poker game. You do that and you've as good as lost.

I usually give a general response like "Nobody's perfect" or "Everyone has days when they feel like that". It sounds harsh, but it usually works quite well because you're keeping her guessing.

Another fact, which again is very harsh, is that people are more willing to cooperate or even fall in love when they are insecure.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by JackFrost01
What do you guys think. What's a good think to say back to this statement?
"I am glad you said so yourself.. i was worried that i was gonna have to be the one to tell you. And while you're at it, maybe try a little bit of a diet too.. I can tell you're lovehandles are dying to come out." Say it with a bit of a ****y attitude but don't be joking too obviously.

Anyway.. these sort of statements are what i think of as 'fishing for compliments'. For hot girls they always work. Any guy would tell her: No, you look fine, no need to work out for you.. You are gorgeous. - boring -
 

JackFrost01

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Great stuff Dirtheart and Caveman! I know enough to not to ever say anything like "you're gorgeous" or whatever. It's just hard not to to say anything when there really hot.


Thanks again,
Jack
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"You're not THAT bad." with a big, goofy, I-know-exactly-what-I'm-saying grin.

She's trying to get hooked with a compliment. I figure that'll give it to her without you actually acknowledging how hot she is.

Or...how about, "That's a great idea...you can never be too fit. We should work out together. I can be like your trainer. Give me your number and..." :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JackFrost01

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
The only thing is, since I'm not pysically in an HB8 to HB10 "league" (looks wise...just being real), I always feel that a girl can be like "what are you talkin about, you're not very hot at all!" Anyone ever have this happen to them? It's always in the back of my head that an HB would say this to me if a comment on their looks. Hasn't ever happened to me though.


Jack
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: How to deal with HBs thinking there not hot

Originally posted by Caveman
"I am glad you said so yourself.. i was worried that i was gonna have to be the one to tell you. And while you're at it, maybe try a little bit of a diet too.. I can tell you're lovehandles are dying to come out." Say it with a bit of a ****y attitude but don't be joking too obviously.

Anyway.. these sort of statements are what i think of as 'fishing for compliments'. For hot girls they always work. Any guy would tell her: No, you look fine, no need to work out for you.. You are gorgeous. - boring -

No - that is a little too harsh. It will upset a girl unless she has abnormally high self-esteem (most don't). I think that squirrels' response was best - discreet, 'cheeky', and witty. You all need to refer to that thread I started about mis-interpreting the DJ principles (in this case neg hits).
 
Top