Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to deal with coworker fling gone bad?

alphajosh22

Reaction score
Alright guys here is the scoop, this chick started working for the company about 6 months ago. at first everything was cool, we made small talk at work but nothing else. well she turned 21 and invited me to go to a club with her friends. at first i was like yeah ill go, didn't really have any expectations. i thought it was gonna be a one time thing. well after that she we started talkin on the phone/hangin out, kissing, everything except sex. (she was the one that was pursuing me) Finally i gave in and started afcing the ****. Well wouldn't you know it her interest level dropped gradually like in about a week. One day i was calling her name and she phuckin started walkin fast too her car and pretended like she didn't here me. Well that pissed the **** out of me, and ever since then, when im at work i don't even look at her. Well the bottom line is that the **** is getting uncomfortable. Im over this chick but its still uncomfortable when im at work right next to her you know? should i continue to act like that and ignore her. or should i act like nothing ever happened. basically i have a feeling that some of my coworkers might know that something between us went down. anyways thanks guys

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont' shyt (fvck) where you work azzhole. Hope you learned your lesson.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK you said you learned your lesson cool.. ohh yea the other stuff.

Well do we actually know the whole story? Or did you go bilistic on the b? Well just in case you don't want to tell us the whole truth *which is your biz* lets just say that you didn't. If things got ugly than there isn't much you can do but just a one on one and explain that things are cool and for the sake of the job you two should wipe the slate clean.

If that is the whole truth than whats the deal. Your both adults I take it. You both did what you wanted. It is over treat her like a fellow employee and let it go. No big deal **** you got laid that is cool right. SO focus on the cool part. not the ****tttty part.

And if you need motivation to get one up on her so you have somthing to use. When you feel akward look at her and remember when you gave her the O face. Than tell her whatever the job calles for and know you are being the bigger person and you have Mind Control.

I know for the record they say you are not supposed to Fck your fellow employees, but I say fck everyone. Why not what is the worst thing that could happen you get fired...?? SO what you got the skins...so do it agains.

:p Pcz a..... who are "they" anyway?

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been down that road myself. I feel ya. I remember the same exact feeling, and it downright fvcking sucks. Listen, evolvingnerd pretty much summed it up. This is something you're going to have to fight.

To go about getting over this, you're going to have to go out of your way to be nice to her... Now I don't mean keep giving her attention, just be nice if you have to speak with her. Keep things on a professional, polite and friendly basis. The worst thing to do is to just ignore her if you pass her in the hallway or something. That would make you look like a sore loser and a bigger chump. Show her you're still a man, and that you weren't even fazed by what happened.

I know, it's tough. My gut instincts were to just ignore the bytch and treat her like shyt or like she didn't even exist. That only worsened things for me. Also to help you get over her is to realize that you fvcked up (which I think you do), and to accept the fact that chances with you and her making out ever again are zero. You can never get this girl back. Take this as a learning experience, and now move on to some hotter broad.

Remember, be nice - but don't go out of your way to be nice to her.

What exactly was it that you did when you went ape shyt AFC on her? I'm curious.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with a girl from my work at the moment and theres only 8 people in the office, a small office. It can be good fun, i'd recommend it to anyone who wants good training for how to block their emotions, because you HAVE to when your at work, specially if things are getting bad.

My advice would be... turn up late and hungover with a big love bite on your neck and make sure she notices. :) Then start seeing other girls and treat her like a mate. Blanking her will just create tension.