"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to deal with big flirts

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
I have a co-worker that is a big flirt. She is very playful with everyone, so when she flirts with me I dont take it serious. She is a 7 and I wouldn't mind banging her but, she is engage so I not trying to get with her. Im not use to girls being so flirty and I dont know how to deal with it. She grabs my hand and hold it for a long time, dances around me, rubs her breast on me, booty bump, long stares, and etc. At first I used to ignore it but that wasn't helping. Now I just flirt back for the fun of it since the job there sucks. Do you guys think she might be doing it for attention b/c she is a very playful person or she might some of my loving.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sybertiger

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Unless she is ONLY flirting with you then she does not want you. She wants to get attention, favors etc from you. Just remember, you are the 40th guy today that she's flirted with and probably the 37th to want to **** her.

Cheers
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Keep playing hard-to-get. That'll keep her doing more and more outrageous stuff. Then who knows, hit that $hit. hook up with her if ya can.

but if you ever find yourself taking your wallet out for any reason other than to get the condom you have in there, run.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
If I was in just the right mood, I'd take her aside and say, hey look I don't know what on earth you are up to, your engaged for god's sake, please don't act like that around me.

Then you can put your boner away and get on with your work.

Or you can just put up with it, but you won't get any.
 
Top