Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with aloof girls?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the story is in a nutshell, is this girl that im kinda interested in, we met, we hit it off, the next day we kinda had a few drinks, and almost had sex.
Ever since that day she's been acting really really distant, not really being the same person she used to be. I'm thinking i should just play the casual and pretend like nothing happened route, but im not too sure what to do.
We talked about what happened a few days later, I told her that she attempted to take advantage of me which was kinda funny. She then told me she couldnt remember anything at all, and then proceded to tell me that she liked me, but it was like a small crush. Still, im not quite sure what to do.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
its simple, the girl does not want you to think she is a slut. This girl apparently met you yesterday, and you said you almost had sex, its awkward for her to be around you, since her real feelings came out. The truth of the matter is that the drunk person's actions are the sober person's thoughts.

She likes you theres no doubt, just play it off and dont really talk about it, itll be a touchy subject. Just treat it like it always was, and talk to her like you would. Like shootin fish in a barrel

Ohiofutballa:cool:

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to work the casual angle again and pretend as if nothing happened, i haven't been able to get a hold of her to talk lately, i don't know if its my luck or that if its her just ignoring me, but i'll find out later today, she said she'd give me a call, but i've gotta give her the benefit of a doubt on this one. I'm still questioning whether or not if she was being sincere on her telling me that she had a crush on me.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test number one. Girl trying to take control. Deal with it as you please.