Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a woman who acts disrespectful then plays victim says you are too sensitive and proceeds with silent treatment

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next the hell out of this b1tch , i recently broke my shoulder on a skateboard and i had a woman tell me to stop skateboarding , i told her no
she then proceeded to tell me ''not to complain when i hurt myself to her'' (its ok to laugh at that)
i nexted because i know how this other woman was treating me a couple weeks back after i got a mere cut, she was all over me , taking care of the cut and cleaning it for me . this is what you are looking for , even if this b1tch was joking with me about not complaining to her its distasteful and shows too much arrogance and a lack of affection.
i want a b1tch thats gonna be cookin for me icing my injuries and acting concerned. cause it feels good .
Yes. Acting concerned because she is concerned. A man should not tolerate less.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back home. She woke up and got angry and started crying as she saw me getting my things together then told me it was over if i am willing to leave her so easily. So i just looked at her and said yeah and walked out. Hate it because i gradually been dropping my plates for her. Prob the first mistake. Will start meeting new women immediately.
School boy error. Never.

Always be sourcing even if for sport. Keep that blade sharp bud. Even if married or ltr have a flirt from go. Charm her out if her pants just cause. Monogamy isn't real life. It's a con job in the west. A fools errand to keep society in order. To clean up the carnage that is the smp. Onward.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next the hell out of this b1tch , i recently broke my shoulder on a skateboard and i had a woman tell me to stop skateboarding , i told her no
she then proceeded to tell me ''not to complain when i hurt myself to her'' (its ok to laugh at that)
i nexted because i know how this other woman was treating me a couple weeks back after i got a mere cut, she was all over me , taking care of the cut and cleaning it for me . this is what you are looking for , even if this b1tch was joking with me about not complaining to her its distasteful and shows too much arrogance and a lack of affection.
i want a b1tch thats gonna be cookin for me icing my injuries and acting concerned. cause it feels good .
I did 1x as a kid. Looked like the world's dumbest man. I saw a buddy hit a handrail. Cracked his skull. Terrifying. Pavement is unforgiving.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl im dating has me over at her house this weekend been cooking for me treating me well then randomly says im acting like a little kid or child a few times about my finger that i cut deeply through the tendons 9 dats ago...... now has 6 stitches in it that are healing and im worried about possible infection as maceration has set in. The urgent care center worker who stitched it up gave me zero instructions on what to do and it ended up getting too wet the past few days under the bangafes.

Anyways, i never complain nor even talk about this with her. But today my finger gave me sone fits and me just even mentioning what im going to do with it like bandage and stuff seemed to annoy her. Although i had to listen to her complaining about having to move all week.

The first two times she said it jokingly but looked anmoyed. The 3rd time she said it with a deadpan look and genuinely annoyed.

So i said hey stop being disrespectful. How is try to be responsible about avoiding possible infection acting like a child?

So then she gets really upset looking and says don't raise your voice at me... i was just joking to try to make you feel better about it. You are too sensitive. First i never raised my voice.

Second...tis statement that she was just joking is an outright lie by the way and straight up gas lighting imo. Because she says it with such conviction that you would believe her if you didnt see what happened yourself a few mins earlier.

At that point i was genuinely pissed. I said too sensitive? You get upset if i dont text you every 5 hours and pout for days. True story.

So then she proceeds with the typical silent treatment and says nothing when asked if upset or checked on.

Another beautiful weekend turned bitter over nothing with this chick. So now she is sleeping due to being so upset. And im seriously thinking about just walking outside and bouncing. This silent treatment is incredibly immature and toxic. She will most def flip out if im gone when she wakes up but i don't see any other solution at this point. Her behavior is unacceptable and this is not the first time something like this has happened. The crazy sex is not worth tolerating disrespect on this level.
Leave. Who cares if she is mad when you get back. I'd dump her and not look back.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Silent Treatment is a deadly weapon no matter how you look at it.
Some chicks know how to deal with it.
All they need to do is have a mental reset, which shouldn't last more than an hour.

Other chicks create a marathon out of the silent treatment.
The marathon silent treatment is by far the deadliest and the most disrespectful.
If she makes it a full marathon of ignoring you, then she unwittingly ignited a bloody war.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right? I match silence with silence. Ball is in her court. She doesn't hit it back then the silence will last a lifetime. It's really as simple as that. Just a common female frame-grab tactic.
This girl at work decided to not talk to me... I gave her all the silence & more in the world.. Now she keeps attempting to get some words out of me... Haha you lose