How to deal with a snake?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice on dealing with a former friend who has stabbed me in the back and worse still, has sexually assaulted a girl I've been seeing.

This is something he does regularly with most girls, but he's been after this girl for ages. He has tried to turn her against me and ruin things, including telling her that I was a player and can't be trusted. He groped her one night and I gave him a warning. Then last night I found out from one of her friends that he had turned up where they were, tried hitting on her all night and then followed her to the toilets and groped her quite forcefully. Luckily a guy who was with the group was walking by, saw she was distressed and told this snake to lay off.

Apparently this girl I'm seeing didn't want me to know all this because I'd lose my temper and she was damn right! However, I'm acting like I know nothing and plan to deal with this guy myself.

As you can guess, I spent last night awake, quaking with rage. I'd got it into my head I was going to hunt him down today and beat him down wherever I found him.

Another idea I'm thinking of is to play dumb, continue being friendly with him, then lay into him when he's alone and out of sight...just like he does with girls.

Any ideas would be welcome...

Reaction score
i'd beat his ass sencless, and then take a broom stick and RAPE HIM.

Chances are eventually he will run into some gurl when nobody is around an destroy the rest of her life. I just hope it doesn't end up being a child.

you need to put fear of god into this guy. He needs to think you are a psychopath who is gona chop his arms off and leave him to bleed to deths.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a perfect example of extereme AFC... But thats besides the point. I vote kick his ass and make sure he knows why. Im not a violent person, but violence is often the only way some people learn.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Get him drunk.
Kick his ass.
Leave him in some remote area, without shoes or a cell phone.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a mature response?

No, you don't kick his ass, and you don't play it off. He isn't worthy of friendship.

You have your girlfriend to get a restraining order on him (because if she doesn't help to stop his behavior problem, some other girl may be hurt by him in the future). If possible, you get your g-friend to file assault charges, even if she drops them later.

If the guy violates the restraining order, make sure the cops are called on him. If you are at home and a friend sees this guy around your girl, that friend should call the cops on her behalf.

Beating up this guy leaves you open to assault charges and/or revenge. If I was the perv and you beat my ass, I would have you arrested, get a restraining order against you and then spend some time with your girl. If you came into a club where I'm stalking your girl, I would call the cops and have the restraining order enforced. The second time it happened, I would have you arrested.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
females lie and exagerate.

what was initally a "grope" may have been some light kino. and drinking girls over react because they aren't into the guy.

a little stronger kino. some more drinks. and suddenly its assult. -assult which is so bad your going to "beat down" on this guy, who actually used to be your friend.

you're a real hero.

infact, this assult was so strong that your girlfriend didn't even tell you.

right.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have seen this guy grope women before and it's definitely intrusive - he grabs their tits and crotch (which I'm told is what he did that night). Plus it's usually petite and insecure women he does it with, which makes him a bully too. I also figure it must've been severe that another guy had to step in.

I know it's foolish to react with violence and could land me in a lot of trouble. Ideally I would get the girl to file a report, but in England sexual assault isn't taken very seriously by the law. Women get raped all the time and as soon as they mention they've had a drink, they're thrown out of the courtroom feeling like it's their fault.

I'm not violent, but I can't bear someone walking over me, intimidating women and getting away with it. Plus I generally despise sex pests with a passion.

I have calmed down a lot now. I've stopped thinking in terms of revenge, but I still think he needs a very firm deterrant/warning to stop him doing this again. As extreme as it sounds, this guy could go on to rape someone (I wouldn't put date rape past him) if he's not stopped now.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd find a popular public display (news paper, make fliers, send a mass email, some form of popular media) and put his picture on it and his vital statistics and quote about how small his penis is/ how bad he is about performing sexual acts. The embarrasment alone will crush his spirit and rightfully so because everyone will be laughing at him

If this person is as bad as you say then no one will feel sorry for this happening to him because you can't be the only person who's witnessed his actions. When people ask why some one would do this others will fill them in on the details to his perversions. This way you can demoralize him without putting yourself in danger with athorities.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel

As you can guess, I spent last night awake, quaking with rage. I'd got it into my head I was going to hunt him down today and beat him down wherever I found him.
Your attitude is extremely weak and chumpish

Heres something that your not going to see on Oprah and will totally blow your mind, here goes...Chicks CAN look after themselves, chicks hype stories up, chicks thrive on drama like plants thrive on sun,chicks are not precious flowers that must protected at all times.

Yeah your friend is clearly AFC but your taking the lead so far.

Save it gallant knight for when she actually really needs it, bruises, contusions, broken bones etc etc. Until then wake up to yourself and stop wasting everyones time with this piffle, this isnt "AngryChumpsRus".

Her: Ooooh that creep felt me up.
You: Did he hurt you?
Her: No.
You: Good, I'm hungry can you make me a sandwich?

See how easy that was?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How to deal with a snake?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Your attitude is extremely weak and chumpish

Heres something that your not going to see on Oprah and will totally blow your mind, here goes...Chicks CAN look after themselves, chicks hype stories up, chicks thrive on drama like plants thrive on sun,chicks are not precious flowers that must protected at all times.

Yeah your friend is clearly AFC but your taking the lead so far.

Save it gallant knight for when she actually really needs it, bruises, contusions, broken bones etc etc. Until then wake up to yourself and stop wasting everyones time with this piffle, this isnt "AngryChumpsRus".

You: Good, I'm hungry can you make me a sandwich?

See how easy that was?
LMAO.

This is why I love the man called "tits" .

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ): So what you appear to be saying is that you would stand upto a woman, but not to a man. That figures.

I also got the impression you think as long as a woman is not physically harmed, it's no big deal. How would you feel if it was your mom or sister being sexually harrassed? Or what if the guy kept feeling you up and refused to take no for an answer. By your logic you'd be "ok, I'll let you molest me, just please don't hit me".

It's not like I'm fighting other people's battles here either. By posing as my friend and moving on a girl I'm seeing, he disrespected me. I gave him a warning once that he didn't take and I'm not going to make idle threats and let myself be a pushover.

PRMoon: Thanks for the suggestion. This is a great idea, does the job and, as you said, leaves me free from any consequences. I would prefer not to deal with it violently, but have just been a bit hot-headed since I heard about it. I'm calmer now and can see this as a good plan.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
( . )( . ): So what you appear to be saying is that you would stand upto a woman, but not to a man. That figures.

What do you think I was implying here bonehead when you ask if shes hurt.
You: Good, I'm hungry can you make me a sandwich?.
(On a side note did you notice how for him assuming his traditional role as her physical protector and keeping her safe from harm he wants his traditional favour repaid by her hence he asks the b!tch to make him a sandwich, I thought that was clever myself :D )

Oh yeah 1 more thing before I go, and something for you to ponder. Its fvcksticks like you who are responsible for countless men being falsely accused of rape/abuse toward women. You captainsaveaho's continual pandering to them and their fantasies is the sole reason we are in this mess.

You should be ashamed.

Reaction score
.....so your walking toward your jail cell and BIG BUBBA gives you a bear hug and starts feeling you up (tits, ass, the works....). There is notting you can do because he a freakin' monster, and he won't quit. Good thing your pimp saw this and told BIG BUBBA to take a hike.

Now wouldn't you feel just a little violated???

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rec_rejection_phobic
.....so your walking toward your jail cell and BIG BUBBA gives you a bear hug and starts feeling you up (tits, ass, the works....). There is notting you can do because he a freakin' monster, and he won't quit. Good thing your pimp saw this and told BIG BUBBA to take a hike.

Now wouldn't you feel just a little violated???
I can't talk for the rest of the guys but I haven't actually got tits..

Oh, and I don't think its that hard to stay out of jail.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you heard his side of the story or spoken to any eye-witnesses?

I've experienced it numerous times when b!tches blow sh!t out of proportion just to get some drama going. Nowadays 90% of chicks have been 'raped'. What really happens is that they get wasted and **** around, but the next day they don't want to be perceived as sluts so they come up with the 'I was raped' crap.

Whenever a b!tch comes up to me and says that some guy touched her boob or she got raped, I'm like 'uhuh good for ya' *sips beer*. I got no time for their drama crap.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether he felt up your woman, stole your beer, borrowed your car without asking, etc., it's still disrespect. In my personal experience, when you let your friends get away with disrespect, it leads towards more disrespect in the future.

When you let people disrespect you with no consequences, that's supplication. We teach our brothers here at SS not to supplicate to women, so why would we supplicate to men?

Now it's true that women are drama queens and blow sh1t out of proportion, but it's still worth asking the friend his side of the story. It's usually pretty easy to find out who's playing you for a chump and who's being straight with you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
When you let people disrespect you with no consequences, that's supplication. We teach our brothers here at SS not to supplicate to women, so why would we supplicate to men?
Exactly!! Thank you!

I think the way the opinions are split here says a lot about the guys' resentment towards women. But it isn't about men vs. women. It would be the same crime if it was two men or two women. It just happens that this guy is stronger and more intimidating, which makes him a bully.

As for whether she's telling the truth - well she didn't tell me, it was her friend and I have spoken to the guy who intervened who actually saw it. Plus I have seen this friend do it before with this girl and with other women too. So there is no doubt in my mind he is guilty.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Oh yeah 1 more thing before I go, and something for you to ponder. Its fvcksticks like you who are responsible for countless men being falsely accused of rape/abuse toward women. You captainsaveaho's continual pandering to them and their fantasies is the sole reason we are in this mess.

You should be ashamed.
Yeah, because women never get raped or abused, they're all hoes who deserve what they get, right? And we should NEVER form our own opinion if it opposes that of another man.

I'm guessing some woman must've hurt you really bad at some point in your life.