“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to deal with a Rich, little bit spoiled girl but with a good heart.....

No1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Guys

I am looking for a good piece of advice. First off all I am close to 30 meaning that I am no kid who is looking for a quick lay. This is serious. First of all I have to say that I am well educated and have a very good job for somebody my age even though I come from a poor family. I am in no way a showoff or trying to brag about the things I have accomplished in my life but I beleive that I have managed to get up to here with god's help.

A couple of years ago I met an older girl(couple years only) at our community church and we really made a good connection. Apparently later on I found out that this girl was about to get married 7-8 years ago and her fiance dumped her for another girl. We were casual friends but I really wanted to get to know her a little better. We decided to go out on a date but she canceled a couple of times in the row and on the same time she was turning "cold" and really distant. Then one time she told me that she didn't have any feelings for me and that she wanted to be friends. But after that nothing was even the same, she became very unapprochable.

The most confusing thing is that this girl was/is very attracted to me, I don't want to go to details. Even other people have noticed that. She is approched by other men alot and she is considered to be a high prize. She always blew off most of them. Personally when I was dealing with her I was trying spend some time with her maybe talk for a couple of minutes or so and then I went my way. Allot of times she approached me on her own always friendly.

This is a double sided knife but things changed after I showed willingless to become more than a friend and this is where everything changed. We where friends for 4 years before that time. I didn't want to be marked as a friend only.

Right know I am in a situation where I get alot of mixed signals(from one extreme to the other) from her but I am also very hesitant to deal with her. I basically mirror her behavior. If she is friendly I myself become friendly. She seems really confused as I also am. Her family is wealthy, she is a lawyer(we used to work for the same company) and her brothers doctors. Believe me, if there are a few people that they live the American dream these people should be the example.

Sometimes I blame myself that I believed even for a brief moment that the 2 of us could make a nice couple. This is much much worst than dealing with a girl who is out of your "leage". In which case I wouldn't really give a F*ck. This is the same as taking the candy out of a infant's hand

Or maybe this is destiny...that the "lady" and the "trump" is just a hollywood concept and not something that can happen in rear life.

Life is that anfair......or maybe some surpizes might be on the way
What can I do to "wake" her up

Any thoughts....

Thanks

No1
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
I've been in a similiar situation myself. First of all, it seems you are suffering from "The Halo Effect"; associating altruistic traits with a girl for no good reason. All women have an almost superhuman ability to suppress their worst personality traits.
Second, her behavior towards you is erratic and random. Girls who give green lights one day and act cold the next are too taxing for any man's sanity. Getting ice cold after showing your intent is grounds for NEXTing. This woman has no confidence in her own sexuality. Odds are, you can be her personal flunky and get a pity fukk when she loses self-control, but in the long run it's not worth it.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Don't waste your time being her chew toy while daddy's away.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
I've been in a similiar situation myself. First of all, it seems you are suffering from "The Halo Effect"; associating altruistic traits with a girl for no good reason. All women have an almost superhuman ability to suppress their worst personality traits.
Second, her behavior towards you is erratic and random. Girls who give green lights one day and act cold the next are too taxing for any man's sanity. Getting ice cold after showing your intent is grounds for NEXTing. This woman has no confidence in her own sexuality. Odds are, you can be her personal flunky and get a pity fukk when she loses self-control, but in the long run it's not worth it.
I have to agree with this, honestly a couple months after you drop this girl you will look back and say "what was I thinking?"
 
Top