Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a girl that is still hung up on her ex?

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this Hb8 23 year old 6ft tall hottie that is completely devastated be her boyfriend dumping her. I have had a crush on her for a long time. She tells her friends that she is very heartbroke even posts it on facebook. I even seen her stalking him and his new girlfriend the other day. lol The problem is I cant get her to hardly notice me.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
I know this Hb8 23 year old 6ft tall hottie that is completely devastated be her boyfriend dumping her. I have had a crush on her for a long time. She tells her friends that she is very heartbroke even posts it on facebook. I even seen her stalking him and his new girlfriend the other day. lol The problem is I cant get her to hardly notice me.
Girls are like toddlers. She's fixated on something she can't have, and probably doesn't even care if you like her or not..she wants him not you. I've had to deal with this myself. I suggest just staying away from her to be honest.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's still hung up on the ex, or has feelings for the ex, she can't have any type of relationship with anyone else. She can lie to herself and say that she can. She can bury all that sh*t and pretend that she has moved on and rebound with someone. And she probably will. But she will always be thinking about him. Wondering what he's doing, who he's screwing, stalking his FB page, texting him, etc. So, as stated above, unless you're just in it for the sex (which is okay), then leave her alone.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear NiteRider,
Are you getting any Svex with this Girl?....I doubt it...I had one once who was still in love with her Dead Partner...Constant crying...She wallowed in sorrow...Went to see her early one Afternoon,saw her through her window....Sitting on the floor surrounded by Memorabilia and sobbing!

mugatts

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for anything serious walk away otherwise you'll just be a rebound or friend zoned. These type of chicks are bad news. If you end up in a relationship they run to that ex at the first sign of trouble and some sleep with them on the side. Worse if they have a kid together.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Muggatts^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Words of Wisdom,and to make things worse.you could end up having to pay Child support for 20 years!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't deal with this...ever. Tell her to call you when she's over that tool. there is no reason for you to put up with it, I don't care how hot she is.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF a woman is your FRIEND before the breakup happens, you MAY get "revenge/I'm still attractive to men" sex, but the relationship never seems to last......

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough situation that I'm sure most of us come across some time in our lives.

You basically only have 2 choices. Either be just a friend and be prepared to be an emotional tampon. Or, have sex with her but don't think anything more to it than that. You will never be able to convince her that you are a better catch than the other guy, because her emotions are running out of control. If you try to make any sense of it, you will be miserable.

All in all, it would be better to just focus on other gals, imo.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She has strong feelings for her ex, much more than you.

Sadly, we can't pass of "Don't date women with exes" as good advice.

You are a beta orbiter who is chasing her. Move on. NEXT her! At that point she'll likely get pissed because:

1. She lost an emotional tampon.

2. Your dik ain't in her mouth.

It's often number 1.

Case closed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to deal with a girl that is still hung up on her ex?
I personally believe that women have "soul mates" (whereas men do not). Women will find their "soul mate(s)" early in their dating life, usually in their early 20s. If she does not settle down with this man, she ends up spending the rest of her life looking for "the one" which she never truly finds.

All the subsequent men who enter her life generally don't capture her attention the same way as those early encounters. Once a woman has found a man who brought her interest to it's highest levels, he forever retains the achievement of earning the highest score.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I personally believe that women have "soul mates" (whereas men do not). Women will find their "soul mate(s)" early in their dating life, usually in their early 20s. If she does not settle down with this man, she ends up spending the rest of her life looking for "the one" which she never truly finds.

All the subsequent men who enter her life generally don't capture her attention the same way as those early encounters. Once a woman has found a man who brought her interest to it's highest levels, he forever retains the achievement of earning the highest score.
This is interesting. And I think you're right. All girls have that one guy that they dated in high school or college that "stole a piece of her heart" so to speak.