how to deal w less intelligent woman

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Plato,
I must confess that before I met you,I thought "Plato",was Greek washing up liquid....But to be serious....I have contracted Yellow Fever and for the last 20 years fallen under the spell of Chinese Girls...They are lovely,but they just cannot get their minds around my humour...One of my greatest loves is British Humour and one just has to compromise.

Reaction score
I confine myself to boffing real life equivalents to Annie Fannie such as this, and don't let them anywhere near the stove... Thus far, we've all had s-itloads of fun, and I've yet to have a home burn down
Yet...

Stay away from propane.

Might baron your hair off

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anne Hathaway lol

How old are you?

I got your point and found it hilarious, though!
Just saw a snippet of an interview she gave, and couldn't help being shocked over what a f-cking airhead AH is. Girl was simply the easiest target at my disposal

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Plato,
I must confess that before I met you,I thought "Plato",was Greek washing up liquid....But to be serious....I have contracted Yellow Fever and for the last 20 years fallen under the spell of Chinese Girls...They are lovely,but they just cannot get their minds around my humour...One of my greatest loves is British Humour and one just has to compromise.
Most women don't understand humour

I said most, but i meant none

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't understand humour

I said most, but i meant none
We frequently have a very different type of humor than the ladies do

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murk

Off top. I prefer my chicks to be seasoned with “street smarts”. I, personally, don't value women intelligence on standardized test, weak major degrees or her ability to write essays.. etc / but rather her overall knowledge of the world, society, its functions, and forces that run it.
I personally think girls being political is a turn off, but some soft level of geopolitical awareness is very nice.
Intelligence for me is the ability to absorb knowledge, develop deep reasoning and problem-solving. None of that is required nor desirable in a woman, because they usually pay for it with their innocence and their femininity.

Another red flag would be if she wasn't interested in what I had to say. If you are passionate about a certain intellectual pursuit, try to convey that passion. I find most girls get interested if you can break things down for them and explain in layman terms. If she is uninterested I think it is more a disposition/chemistry issue, but yes there needs to be a certain level of medium/average intelligence to have a successful duo.

The most you should hope for in a female is wisdom, common sense and a curious mind. As long as she understands the basic gist of what you're saying and has some semblance of an opinion about it, that's good enough. Women are like cats. You stroke them, they walk off, they come back, you stroke them again, they do something weird, then they fall asleep, then they wake up and you stroke them. Enjoy the nonsensical pleasantness and save the intellectual jousting for your comrades.

Then again going back to the basics..will her Hypergamy override her high intelligence..

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murk

Off top. I prefer my chicks to be seasoned with “street smarts”. I, personally, don't value women intelligence on standardized test, weak major degrees or her ability to write essays.. etc / but rather her overall knowledge of the world, society, its functions, and forces that run it.
I personally think girls being political is a turn off, but some soft level of geopolitical awareness is very nice.
Intelligence for me is the ability to absorb knowledge, develop deep reasoning and problem-solving. None of that is required nor desirable in a woman, because they usually pay for it with their innocence and their femininity.

Another red flag would be if she wasn't interested in what I had to say. If you are passionate about a certain intellectual pursuit, try to convey that passion. I find most girls get interested if you can break things down for them and explain in layman terms. If she is uninterested I think it is more a disposition/chemistry issue, but yes there needs to be a certain level of medium/average intelligence to have a successful duo.

The most you should hope for in a female is wisdom, common sense and a curious mind. As long as she understands the basic gist of what you're saying and has some semblance of an opinion about it, that's good enough. Women are like cats. You stroke them, they walk off, they come back, you stroke them again, they do something weird, then they fall asleep, then they wake up and you stroke them. Enjoy the nonsensical pleasantness and save the intellectual jousting for your comrades.

Then again going back to the basics..will her Hypergamy override her high intelligence..
I agree with you completely. I have strong views on religion, politics and the world in general. These days I would be considered a conspiracy theorist or crazy, however 700 years ago all my ideas were considered the norm. Before mass brainwashing and indoctrination took over.