“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How To Dance In A Club?!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Here in Portugal its a lot diferent.. Ppl start going out real soon. I started drinking beer at 11, heavy drinks at 13, going out since 13 too. Clubing itself from 15/16 on. Of course i wouldnt go to certain sofisticated clubs, but i'd go to some.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hahahahahaha, this dude is only15 years old and is asking advice on the club scene:rolleyes:

Don't be so hurried - live your teenage life first...other things will follow!
Thumbs up to him for being ambitious, thumbs down to you for failing to see that!
 

redd

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
most people at clubs can't dance anyway, just go out to have fun and go with the flow etc, it really isn't that hard to bump/grind a chick!
 
Top