"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How to cut down on your rejection rate by 99%

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
Originally posted by Pimp For A Living
Sometimes when I make eye contact with a woman, I take my d*ck out of my pants and shake it wildly.

I know she's interested if she opens her eyes and mouth wide and comes running over to me.

HAHAHA
LMFAO.

By the way, great post Jake Steed. I know he's not here for quite some time, but by the way... ;)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
bump

I'm going to have to try this one out. It seems like it would work very well in my repitoire.

comic_relief
 
Top