Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to convert a business lead to a romantic prospect?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second lady called. Felt a bit rushed, but she could have been busy. Sometimes single people are not as friendly as taken people and are more guarded so that's to be expected. However, she does not know how I look like or what angle I'm coming from. Can try calling again in a couple of weeks. But is this worth the risk? She's 325 lbs. I might not like her. She had to go for liposuction surgery to even get at that weight!

On this call I defaulted to asking if she knows any referrals as I didn't know what to say. The next call will be more challenging as I'll try to talk with her (ask if I called at a good time), and she how she's receptive to a conversation with me out of the blue. Don't know how to read this so far.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I did subscribe to one month on Christian Cafe, although the cost is prohibitively expensive. That's for those who are going to bring up that I'm not using OLD at all. It's fair that if there are absoutely no hits or connections in that month that I'm not going to renew or buy more months.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is a HUGE turnoff to most women. It tells them that you lack self-discipline. Nothing works against men more than excess fat.
You don’t have to be an Adonis to attract women. If you’re just moderately fit, you’re more fit than 80% of men. The vast majority of women are completely satisfied with moderately fit.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I met my ex-wife.
After a follow up visit to where she workred. And giving her my card. She called me, ostensibly regarding business, but then asked me out to lunch.

Not exactly as OPs scenario, since we did meet in person, in business, prior to her phone call.

Last edited:

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed in the manosphere community, the "field" is often referred to as outside work. But in real life people at work hook up all the time. Most normal people hook up at work, social circles, social clubs, and anywhere that is within their sphere of influence. It requires very little game and just some rapport building if there is physical attraction. A couple of months ago I hooked up with a 19 year old chick who quit my work place. I slid into her DM's after she quit and just told her I thought she was cute. I've also hooked up with some females I was trying to make a sale to also. Women are always on the lookout for guys. There have been a few times I've knocked on a door with the intent to sell solar only to forget what I was about to say and go straight to flirting because the woman is giving me a vibe like she's attracted to me. It's bizarre but if the woman is attracted to me, she doesn't even ask why I'm knocking on her door.

Some might look at this as having little options. For women, it's the opposite. They feel more desperate if they have to go to a park and sit for hours waiting for some random guy to approach. It's only weird in your head. For women, it's completely natural and even welcomed if she's attracted to you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed in the manosphere community, the "field" is often referred to as outside work. But in real life people at work hook up all the time. Most normal people hook up at work, social circles, social clubs, and anywhere that is within their sphere of influence. It requires very little game and just some rapport building if there is physical attraction. A couple of months ago I hooked up with a 19 year old chick who quit my work place. I slid into her DM's after she quit and just told her I thought she was cute. I've also hooked up with some females I was trying to make a sale to also. Women are always on the lookout for guys. There have been a few times I've knocked on a door with the intent to sell solar only to forget what I was about to say and go straight to flirting because the woman is giving me a vibe like she's attracted to me. It's bizarre but if the woman is attracted to me, she doesn't even ask why I'm knocking on her door.

Some might look at this as having little options. For women, it's the opposite. They feel more desperate if they have to go to a park and sit for hours waiting for some random guy to approach. It's only weird in your head. For women, it's completely natural and even welcomed if she's attracted to you.
So true. Some of the nicest connections I remember in the early 00s were when I was in a telemarketing job, and in the mid/late 00s when I was in Real-Estate. I did talk to hb8+ women, hugged them, and even when I wasn't making money and had every reason to leave the Real-Estate office, I stayed because I liked the connection with some of the women who were there.

Work place gives you something in common to talk to women about. If the attraction is there then it can easily morph into something else at the drop of a hat. I'm not sure about today, but I don't have any negative experience with women, with any exposure through work. In fact, if I were to look for a job, I'd probably be more motivated by the fact I could interact with women working at the job than the money. There is something really to be said with having nice connections and feeling comfortable with a hot woman.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually found an online guide about how to do just that:

I used to work in Chicago , in an old department store
I used to work in Chicago , but I don't work there anymore

SINGER: A woman came in for some velvet
ALL: Some velvet from the store?
SINGER: Velvet she wanted, felt she got!
ALL: Oh, I don't work there anymore!

Other examples:
A computer she wanted, my hard drive she got
Help she wanted, my AIDS she got
Carpet she wanted, shag she got
A fishing rod she wanted, my pole she got

Oh, I don't work there anymore!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either an athletic looking Chad or a normal looking guy flashing wealth would have no problem fvcking her within 2 dates (and I'm sure that it happened).
A Chad could.

No way a normal looking guy flashing wealth could. If that was the case, Sosuave wouldn’t exist.