Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to confess my interest in her?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she even mentions the word "boyfriend" I will feel devastated and my heart will sink. I just hope she doesn't bring it up. It would be pretty weird if she did, wouldn't it?

Everything is what you make of it. If she brings it up, smile like it is a funny joke, "Boyfriend? Oh no, that poor guy. He's at home, while you're out with me" then smile slyly and stare into her eyes.

We all flirt a little differently, but to me it is mostly good-natured teasing. If you tease her well enough, she will playfully hit you on the arm and initiate physical contact. Tease her about being a contradiction, and blow little things out of proportion, in a fun way. If there is one glaring fault about her, then stay away from that. Don't call a tall woman an "amazon," she has heard it before. Also, weight is too sensitive a topic. Anything else is fair game - her dangerous-looking shoes, her blond hair, her big purse, anything that seems humourous to you. Laugh, have fun, and enjoy a good-natured joke at her expense. That's flirting. Neg-hits are a sign of confidence and lack of neediness; if she gets offended, it's her fault for not being able to take a joke.

Now contrast this to your idea of flirting, which in your defense is held by a majority of guys. Compliments, gifts, and nice-guy behavior give off the vibe of a needy wuss. Popular culture and even some women will tell us that they want to be told they're beautiful, showered with expensive gifts, and have a guy who professes his incredible luck just to be with her. Unfortunately, when we do these things in real life; women lose interest immediately, especially the most desireable women. Society has conditioned you to be mr nice guy, but that's how to finish last with women. I see it at school every day. AFCs smother girls with niceness in an attempt to create attraction, but it never works.

Also, here is another tip, whenever you talk to her, always steer the conversation to that which is fun, sexy, and exciting. Avoid all things negative whenever possible, also avoid boring subjects like work. If she has a passion for a topic you consider stupid; don't tell her. If it makes her happy to ramble on about something that makes her have fun/sex/excitement, then let her. If she starts talking about something negative, like how much she hates her coworkers, then change the subject. This a form of NLP anchoring, which I think is a derivation of the psychological power of association. You want her to associate you only with that which is fun, sexy, and exciting.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just flirt with her. You flirt, and sort of push the envelope gradually and see if she lets you keep going further. It really is that simple (granted she's sexually attracted to you). Grab her hand, and rub her arm, if she doesn't flinch or seem uncomfortable just keep going with it. Don't "talk" about being intimate with her, just show her. I think you mentioned earlier about kissing her goodbye, that's a good idea. Right after the hug lean in and lightly raise her chin and plant one on her. Don't make a big deal out of it or you'll be nervous and it may be awkward for you.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jshblum said:
She hasn't done it so far, but what if she mentions her boyfriend (who she may or may not still have)? If she even mentions the word "boyfriend" I will feel devastated and my heart will sink. I just hope she doesn't bring it up. It would be pretty weird if she did, wouldn't it? Here we are having dinner, and I'm bringing her a gift, and then WHAM she talks about her boyfriend. I don't want to stress about things that haven't even happened, but I'm trying to figure out how I should act.

Brother, your mindset is killing you, but I have been there and understand. One day you'll look back at this way of thinking and want to slap yourself. I do think you are in friendzone b/c of the time that has elapsed, (maybe), Does she touch/talk sex w/ you? Be specific if possible.

If she doesn't, you are certainly her GF. Pook really covers all this well guys.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just man up and take control. Instead of meeting somewhere neutral for dinner how about your place.

And why you haven't asked if she was still seeing her boyfriend I will never figure that one out. If your interested then you should of asked this long ago. And as for her long dinners and hikes, what do you think that tells you?

Interest!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jshblum said:
I have to strike the right balance: too aggressive and she may be offended. Remember, she may just be very friendly and not interested. But if I'm not clear in my intentions, I will look like an idiot (probably already am looking like one).
I cringed when you said that.

I know because I've felt the same way too about sexually "offending" a woman (coming from a religious background). You think you need to "respect" her. But it's exactly why you are in the position you are right now! Stop thinking that way!

Look into her eyes, hold her hands, lean into her, touch her arms, make the kiss. You're right, you just don't start making out with her, but you do have to invade her comfort zone if you want to be more than a friend.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By now we should have found out what happened - well, what happened?