Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to command respect? (from women)

Glassguy

Reaction score
If it really was an emergency she would've contacted someone she could trust to help, not post it on social media.
This is a good point. The chick in OP's original post wasnt asking for help with a flat tire, more so a ploy to gain attention. Nothing more.

Did she have a flat tire? Maybe. Maybe not. She just wanted to see who would jump at her request. If anyone got laid over it I'm sure it wasnt the guy who got all dirty changing the tire. It was probably the guy negging her and playfully refusing to honor her request. Why? Because is manly. And its attractive. White knights are neither. Hell this chick probably eliminated half the guys on facebook that she might have been attracted to because they jumped at the opportunity to be at her service.

My response would have been: Call AAA. I hear they fix flat tires ;). When you get that tire fixed, hit me up and we can grab a drink.

One of the best tools that any man can have is this: Learn the difference between actual interest vs attention seeking acts.

It will prevent wasted time, flaking, mixed signals, etc. So many guys on here come to the board to post a thread about one particular chick because they cant understand what the chick wants from them. News flash: If they dont make interest clear, its time to move on. They will stop the games and catch back up with you if they are truly interested.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
This is a good point. The chick in OP's original post wasnt asking for help with a flat tire, more so a ploy to gain attention. Nothing more.

Did she have a flat tire? Maybe. Maybe not. She just wanted to see who would jump at her request. If anyone got laid over it I'm sure it wasnt the guy who got all dirty changing the tire. It was probably the guy negging her and playfully refusing to honor her request. Why? Because is manly. And its attractive. White knights are neither. Hell this chick probably eliminated half the guys on facebook that she might have been attracted to because they jumped at the opportunity to be at her service.

My response would have been: Call AAA. I hear they fix flat tires ;). When you get that tire fixed, hit me up and we can grab a drink.

One of the best tools that any man can have is this: Learn the difference between actual interest vs attention seeking acts.

It will prevent wasted time, flaking, mixed signals, etc. So many guys on here come to the board to post a thread about one particular chick because they cant understand what the chick wants from them. News flash: If they dont make interest clear, its time to move on. They will stop the games and catch back up with you if they are truly interested.
Very well said mr.Glass

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well if the guy that told her that was her boyfriend or husband thats not manly at all. I get it refusing the chump position shows awareness and maturity in the single or dating situation.

If shes a single girl that you know is fvxking someone else. And uses her "friends" like you for favors say to her "let your man do it"...

Last edited:

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent example.

A girl I have been friends with (for quite some time, but haven't talked in several months) was begging for help with a flat tire (on facebook).

After seeing a couple of these posts in sequence, I comment that I have a jack if she needs it.

She messages me directly about it soon after and we start setting up what time to meet (she asks if meeting a few hours later works),

and I say sure, where does she want to meet up.

No response, complete silence afterwards, for more than a full day now (even though I see she's been online, posting, etc.).

Presumably she's gotten help elsewhere by now, but a tad frustrating for no followup of info, when she was the one looking for help. I'm assuming it has more to do with her personality more than anything else, but it definitely leaves me thinking I'm not going be volunteering to help her again.

Any thoughts and ideas are welcome, even in general application.
As you've stated, she probably figured out by herself or was helped out by some other person. She should have thanked you for reaching out to help her or informed you that she found a way/person and she needed no further help from you. It's a basic manners to update you, because you reached out to help her and was awaiting her response.

It leads me to think that such behavior is more of her personality than being disrespectful towards you. But then such behavior is apparently common among young girls, because most of them are entitled princesses, nowadays.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always make clear that i want Do get payed for my efforts if a women requests help.