"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to Cold Approach Effectively (Infield Uncut Brazilian Model 9/10)

jetli123

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Hey guys, thought I'd share this video with you, I got some value from it, hope you guys will too. She is a hot 9 imho
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Show me a single shot of you showing a girl. Bet you don't. I did multilple times to incels, and that's what you get. Common.

Show a single girl. Or else you are a gimp I guarantee.
cute

if you find her good then ok, good for you, but I really don't show pics of myself and of any possible woman i'm with, I let my friends do that
 
Top