Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Choose?

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say things are going relatively well. For instance, you have a choice of multiple women in your social circle or on a night out. 2, these women are all at a similar level of attractiveness. 3, all are at least relatively interesting to hang out with. In other words, there is really no strong, compelling reason to choose one over the others, but obviously you can't pull 5 or 6 or more girls simultaneously. Even taking all of their numbers would be unacceptable and in doing so, the interactions would be so brief it wouldn't really be a quality number anyway.

I've been in this situation several times in the past few weeks and based upon intuition I really didn't "feel" as if one girl was better or hotter than any of the others. I basically chose the girl who was most DTF that particular night but let one girl go who was more of a LTR girl and I somewhat regret it now.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U cant choose a partner over a night out.. If only for s3x go for the hotter crazy nut all azz spanking wh0re.. Hope this intuitively the answer.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang the ones who are DTF at least once so u get them out of your system but also make time for LTR girl.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You have to determine your sexual strategy. That ought to drive what you do.

For example, do you value novelty (the conquest of new women) or do you value intimacy (exploring deep connection and emotional investment in one woman).

Novelty and intimacy are mutually exclusive in most relationship contexts. If you find a woman who will tolerate novelty in the context of intimacy you are going to be dealing with a woman who has lots of experience with many sexual partners. Your virgin/low notch count woman isn't going to be OK with you getting your wick wet in other women, nor will such a woman accept the associated health risks, some of which are life altering.

If an LTR is really your goal you'll have to give up the other women eventually or risk losing your LTR girl.

Sounds like you may have already eliminated your LTR worthy girl. Someone else will snatch her up and if that was your goal...Oh well. Find someone else.

I'm dating a serious player. I'm an LTR girl with the total package to offer. My guy knows I have tons of quality options if we break up. He knows I am quality and he enjoys me greatly as a person. He also knows he can easily pull women & have sex...but finding another woman like me is a much taller order. So he makes a choice. He chooses me instead of easy sex from several women.

He has had enough hot women to know that something fulfilling requires more than looks and sex. I am both hot and sexy but he's dated prettier women & freakier women but they had huge liabilities that became obvious in short order. I am a better partner for the long run & he's "over" hotness as the single driving factor in who he dates. This results from abundance over time.

Most players eventually burn out on the constant revolving door of new women, lack of emotional connection, and all the associated drama. But it takes some level of experience to realize the hollowness that brings, and then the player starts to look for a better total package in a woman, and is no longer beholden to looks or crazy sex as the overriding criteria.

Looks are also subjective. Nobody is going to call me ugly. But I've been rated anywhere from an 8 to a 10 by guys within the past year. My guy typically dates either Latina or middle Eastern...but here I am the all American blue eyed blonde and he finds me physically attractive. Guys who prefer the blonde blue-eyed look without exception find me very attractive. As an example of the subjectivity of beauty.

So figure out your long term goal & act congruent with that. But realize that LTR worthy women will jettison you quickly if you come across as a STR or pump & dump guy.

In summary; decide what you want & let that drive what you do.

Cheers

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go for the easiest one who makes the most effort

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick the hottest one who’s also gonna give you the kinkiest sex but doesn’t have the biggest sloot reputation

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I went with the hottest girl that night and she lived up to her billing. Of course, the gossip spread and my manho rep is reinforced once again.

The other night I had maybe a couple dozen gals to choose from. Too bad, I was so exhausted from my new workout program I didn't even wanna dance with any of 'em lol