Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to chat properly with girls online?

Asterix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that we are advised to go out and physically connect with girls. However, sometimes we need to chat with them through our devices.

A lot of guys do not hold "frame" when chatting with girls and they give off "beta" vibes.

I want tips and advice on how to properly chat with girls. I know some tips about using emojis sparingly, mirroring her text, not appearing too needy, not too many questions. I would like more.

How do I chat with her and make her laugh? How do I also have fun when chatting with her?

Thanks, expecting replies.

Glassguy

Reaction score
At this point I'm inclined to believe that OLD is kind of a waste of time, so much bitterness and resentment these women have from giving it all away, now they want something for it lol
OLD is an utter waste of time. Its sole purpose to women are to: 1.) Get free validation/attention 2.) Pray they get to bang Chad every now and then
Fb is soooo easy to hit up women. A simple "Hey whats up" gets a response from any and all women that find your pics attractive and see through your profile that you actually have a social life and go out and do things in life.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get phone number -> meet her in person.

chatting on OLD is nothing but giving away free attention.

Asterix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your points, but what if you live in different countries? I'm talking about regular females, not necessarily a romantic interest per se.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone with some experience in Online Dating, I'd tell you that as you're talking with women online they expect some things: 1) That you are interested in them; 2) That you show your interest in some way.

Most women talking online with random men are there to lift their egos. If you're in a normal app where people can talk to each other, or even on Tinder, you'll notice that most women won't reply properly, or not even reply at all. That's because their idea on talking online with men is "I'm here, I will be desired by these guys because at least online they have the balls to tell me how much they want me". It is what it is.

Now my tip, as someone who had a LDR, is to not show too much interest to begin with. Joke around with her (and on her), ask her questions, get to know her better and keep the mystery. As long as you don't start getting crazy on her and saying that you love her or want to **** her after one day of talking like most guys do, you will be alright.

The common thing that happened with me is that most women, once they face a guy that: a) didn't compliment their looks; b) isn't afraid of making fun of her; c) doesn't give a **** about her opinion about him; d) can tease without looking like a sexual assaulter - they will (trust me, they will) start teasing you to see if you're into them. After this point, she will start giving herself to you and you just need to go with the flow, keeping on doing the things you were doing before.

If you go too hard she will lose interest, if you don't show interest at all she will think you're gay, and if you show a bit of interest mixed with making fun ("Wow, you're forward huh? We just met and you're already wanting me" kind of thing) she will be more and more into you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that we are advised to go out and physically connect with girls. However, sometimes we need to chat with them through our devices.

A lot of guys do not hold "frame" when chatting with girls and they give off "beta" vibes.

I want tips and advice on how to properly chat with girls. I know some tips about using emojis sparingly, mirroring her text, not appearing too needy, not too many questions. I would like more.

How do I chat with her and make her laugh? How do I also have fun when chatting with her?

Thanks, expecting replies.
Grow a pair of nuts. Man up. Log offline and go get girls irl not inflate some sluts ego like every other goof