"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to chat properly with girls online?

Asterix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
Earth (mostly)
I know that we are advised to go out and physically connect with girls. However, sometimes we need to chat with them through our devices.

A lot of guys do not hold "frame" when chatting with girls and they give off "beta" vibes.

I want tips and advice on how to properly chat with girls. I know some tips about using emojis sparingly, mirroring her text, not appearing too needy, not too many questions. I would like more.

How do I chat with her and make her laugh? How do I also have fun when chatting with her?

Thanks, expecting replies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
At this point I'm inclined to believe that OLD is kind of a waste of time, so much bitterness and resentment these women have from giving it all away, now they want something for it lol
OLD is an utter waste of time. Its sole purpose to women are to: 1.) Get free validation/attention 2.) Pray they get to bang Chad every now and then
Fb is soooo easy to hit up women. A simple "Hey whats up" gets a response from any and all women that find your pics attractive and see through your profile that you actually have a social life and go out and do things in life.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
get phone number -> meet her in person.

chatting on OLD is nothing but giving away free attention.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Asterix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
Earth (mostly)
I understand your points, but what if you live in different countries? I'm talking about regular females, not necessarily a romantic interest per se.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
As someone with some experience in Online Dating, I'd tell you that as you're talking with women online they expect some things: 1) That you are interested in them; 2) That you show your interest in some way.

Most women talking online with random men are there to lift their egos. If you're in a normal app where people can talk to each other, or even on Tinder, you'll notice that most women won't reply properly, or not even reply at all. That's because their idea on talking online with men is "I'm here, I will be desired by these guys because at least online they have the balls to tell me how much they want me". It is what it is.

Now my tip, as someone who had a LDR, is to not show too much interest to begin with. Joke around with her (and on her), ask her questions, get to know her better and keep the mystery. As long as you don't start getting crazy on her and saying that you love her or want to **** her after one day of talking like most guys do, you will be alright.

The common thing that happened with me is that most women, once they face a guy that: a) didn't compliment their looks; b) isn't afraid of making fun of her; c) doesn't give a **** about her opinion about him; d) can tease without looking like a sexual assaulter - they will (trust me, they will) start teasing you to see if you're into them. After this point, she will start giving herself to you and you just need to go with the flow, keeping on doing the things you were doing before.

If you go too hard she will lose interest, if you don't show interest at all she will think you're gay, and if you show a bit of interest mixed with making fun ("Wow, you're forward huh? We just met and you're already wanting me" kind of thing) she will be more and more into you.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I know that we are advised to go out and physically connect with girls. However, sometimes we need to chat with them through our devices.

A lot of guys do not hold "frame" when chatting with girls and they give off "beta" vibes.

I want tips and advice on how to properly chat with girls. I know some tips about using emojis sparingly, mirroring her text, not appearing too needy, not too many questions. I would like more.

How do I chat with her and make her laugh? How do I also have fun when chatting with her?

Thanks, expecting replies.
Grow a pair of nuts. Man up. Log offline and go get girls irl not inflate some sluts ego like every other goof
 
Top